• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jimmy Go Bye Bye! :(

So just to make it official and to formally let everyone know that I have posted my car for sale on a few sites, Prime being one of them. So far, I have some parties interested and asking questions but nothing concrete as of yet.

I wanted to take this time to thank everyone on prime especially the local bay area and so cal guys that I've had the privileged of getting to know and becoming close friends with. No matter what car I drive or own, I'll always be a Prime member at <3! Thanks for everything!

I'm sure you'll still see me around at meets/events!

As for now, I'm still an NSX owner until the day I hand over the keys!

Jimmy

Jimmy, we'll be seeing you around still, I'm sure. All the way to the day you get back into another NSX! See you on Saturday!

J

Hey Jimmy,

Just because you are selling your NSX, doesn't mean we can't hang out anymore. Besides, like many before you, I'm sure we will see you in another NSX sooner than later.

I'm expecting to see you at the "Patron" booth at ALMS later this year and several times between now and then.

Mike

Jimbo..

Aw man! This sucks. Do you remember our first meet was you and I checking out your LED bulbs. (No Cruz or James, that's not referring to anything other than the LED bulbs) Well, what I was getting at was that was the first Fremont Automall meet we ever had.

Well, I think I can convince James and Cruz to still be your friends. If they agree, then I'll still be your friend too. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hope to see ya soon man

Edub

Aw, Jimmy... so soon after we met?

Well at least its not you who's leaving, eh? I'm glad that we had the opportunity to chill together before you let the NSX go. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? (ohh but still, for shame!! :tongue:) Wish you all the luck in the world with your next ride -- I'm counting on seeing you again, bub!

Back