JH4NA21695S000025 63k mile 05

FYI there is a silver 05 NSX with 63k miles going through the auction tomorrow in CA. Looks to be owned by Bank of America. Anyone with Manheim access should look it up. It might be a cheaper way to get into an 05.

Did you keep up with the auction Mr. White? I'm curious what it sold for? Wish I had been in a position to buy it. But I believe the 91s will be collectors cars in the not too distant future. Thanks for the heads up!

Did you keep up with the auction Mr. White? I'm curious what it sold for? Wish I had been in a position to buy it. But I believe the 91s will be collectors cars in the not too distant future. Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like it went for $44,500.

Looks like it went for $44,500.

Well what a steal. Of course we are all assuming there was no accident damage which is the big selling bomb but this car just went for salvage prices.....unreal! Damn that was a deal and you tried to tell us White. I wonder who the lucky stiff was? I wonder if he'll find his way to Prime and then we can quiz him. We'll surely know if he turns up on our doorstep!

Man can you imagine all these other goobers trying to get crazy money for these low milers - which probably means that this car went to dealer for resale! Crap!

Oh well - another one slips by.....:frown:

Well what a steal. Of course we are all assuming there was no accident damage which is the big selling bomb but this car just went for salvage prices.....unreal! Damn that was a deal and you tried to tell us White. I wonder who the lucky stiff was? I wonder if he'll find his way to Prime and then we can quiz him. We'll surely know if he turns up on our doorstep!

Man can you imagine all these other goobers trying to get crazy money for these low milers - which probably means that this car went to dealer for resale! Crap!

Oh well - another one slips by.....:frown:

How much would you expect an 05 with 63K to go (assuming it's in good condition)?

Plus this is an auction price.

Until they quit paying for it.

haha I didn't want to assume anything, but I do recall the auction listing it as owned by Bank of America and not having any keys.

This car will be listed on cars.com or autotrader in about 2-3 weeks for $54.999

The Dealer selling this car will be claiming that the car was traded in for a new Ferrari :)

Last edited:
Hold on to your nsx's boys, the markets gona get a lot worse than that. I honestly believe that the nsx is bubble proof, but hey I said the same thing about the supra 4 years ago.

How much would you expect an 05 with 63K to go (assuming it's in good condition)?

Plus this is an auction price.

An 05 with 63k miles should go for a lot more than 44k - no doubt. I mean are you saying that's market price?

That car like another poster says will be advertised for 55k in juat a bit cause some dealer got this one - that's my bet. Hell if it had 23k miles some would say it was worth 65k.

I can't think of anyone that has the cash and was looking for an 05 even with 63k miles that wouldn't want this car for 44k - especially if the maintenance was up to date but hell it's an 05 - it shouldn't need anything. Believe me that's a steal!!!!

An 05 with 63k miles should go for a lot more than 44k - no doubt. I mean are you saying that's market price?

That car like another poster says will be advertised for 55k in juat a bit cause some dealer got this one - that's my bet. Hell if it had 23k miles some would say it was worth 65k.

I can't think of anyone that has the cash and was looking for an 05 even with 63k miles that wouldn't want this car for 44k - especially if the maintenance was up to date but hell it's an 05 - it shouldn't need anything. Believe me that's a steal!!!!

I'm pretty much with you on this one Tim. So unless there has been only a couple oil changes, washed only when it rains, no seat bolster left and/or parked on the owners beach front property waiting for the next sand storm (you get the picture!!) $44,500 is quite a deal. Like most primers, I just can't wait for this car to surface for sale.

Someone got there use out if it 63k at manheim auction now selling with 65500. Hey someone put 2500 miles on it in less than 2 months. That's more than some guys do in 5 years. I know a lot of dealers that pick up a steal and drive the car for 6months and still turn a profit. Why not?

Let's think about this a bit----If you showwed up with $45K cash I am sure you would buy the car. If the auction moved it at $46K---the next owner either wanted a toy for a while with no money worries or is just really disappointed with the car. Imagine paying $47K for a car with a casette player!! I would want this car checked out really close by an expert as i don't trust any part of this deal. BUT, that said, It might be fun to put $40,000.00 on his desk just to see his expression~~~never know. If I were in the market for a 02-05, I wouldn't jump on a car with over 50k miles on it unless it was a heck of a bargin with a good history and documented service records from day one. PS Carfax is crap---you can't trust that at all. If you bring your wrecked car to an independent expert autobody shop and they do repairs that represent 70% the value of your car---it may never show on Carfax! Now if you bing a car your interested in buying to the same shop and pay them $100. to do an indepth investigation to see if it ever had body work on it---THAT would be worth a ton and having them document their findings would be worth 10 times your $100. investment.

That is in St George, UT. It's in the southern part of the state closer to Vegas. My sister lives there. I wonder who did the rebuild? I don't think there are any shops in St George that could even attempt that.

That is in St George, UT. It's in the southern part of the state closer to Vegas. My sister lives there. I wonder who did the rebuild? I don't think there are any shops in St George that could even attempt that.

Yes, I also asked the dealership who did the re-build, and if the TB & WP were done. I love the way the rebuild was positioned in the middle of the description. I will post the response if I get an answer.

The ad says "At ONLY 65K miles, this NSX DEFINITELY has LOW miles". Sure, for a Honda Civic it's low miles; for a 2005 NSX, its over 10k miles a year. That's not low.

Aside from the engine rebuild and the repainted rear bumper, this could be a good car.

With a rebuild it could have had an SC on it and it blew due to a stupid owner. You can bet there is a story to this one if it has a rebuilt motor. Interesting - someone would really have to do some homework on this one.

Back