Jerry and Greenlight.

Car won't turn over, even with all its starter, fuel, oil and alternator good. Got stuck last night because of all that. Jerry had seen the car before the problem was really bad and he said it's the main relay problem. Towed by his shop this morning, he played with the Relay a little bit and bam, the car started. (However, I am going to need a new unit to be safe).

This mechanic knows his trade!! I recommend him!! Any others around San Diego who is also good with NSX because I haven't been able to get in touch with anybody??

He has done all the work on my nsx as well. One of the few people I have talked to that knows the nsx inside and out. I would rather Jerry work on my car over the dealer. And hes cheaper than the dealer also:biggrin: I too would highly recommend him.

Thats who I go to as well. Jerry is a great guy

Jerrys sucks!! J/K He is the best tech in san diego bottom line. He has built my car from the bottom up And my car is running top notch!! Kudos to Greenlight and crew. BTW I have a super charger coming up for sale and if you want to ask Jerry about it he will tell you all about it!!!!

kswift said:
BTW I have a super charger coming up for sale and if you want to ask Jerry about it he will tell you all about it!!!!

You're selling the supercharger? WHAT? Are you going turbo??? Stay off that go fast crack pipe!!!

As for Jerry, top notch. My car doesn't go anywhere else!!! He's the man!

I'll be calling Jerry in a week or so to set an appointment to install a new RPS clutch and JIC suspension on my 02. All I hear are great things about his shop!

I plan on taking mine there for the 60K service soon.

BTW I had the plugs replaced and the air filter during the PPI for the drive home from Colo, what else is recommended besides the L.O.F.

Thanks,

Dennis

Jerry is the man!! I drove my car 600 miles one way from the Sacramento area down to San Diego to have him install my Comptech Sc, headers, and air intake. He also did my engine hose kit, short shifter, shift knob, and re adjusted my hood. He is a great guy and does great work. Hope things are going well for you Jerry. Sounds like they are. Good luck and thanks for the great work on my car.
Thanks again Rob
Pictures @ www.msnusers.com/robscarpics

Just got my car back from Jerry for the 60K service. He had it ready when promised and the bill was less than originally quoted. I had a chance to sit down and discuss some headers and suspension mods. He is definately knowledgable and easy to talk to.

Back