Jeff Ling's (racerxjling) '92 Widebody S/C NSX Potentially For Sale

I remember seeing this car in SCC and I was totally entranced by it. :frown: sad that the owner is no longer with us to enjoy his beautiful car. My heartfelt condolences to his family. GLWS OP

We built Jeff an NA1 RSTB custom made for his SC set up... I didnt get a chance to deliver it before he passed so I sent it to NSXPO for auction.

Someone paid 500.00 for it... I hope the $ made it to his wife as there is no way for me to follow up on it.

I miss talking to Jeff and his car is an 11/10

Regards

Thank you. I'll check with her.

Sorry to hear the owner is no longer with us.

I remember that NSX as it was originally been built by my friend Enrique Thompson from Crazy4Cars down here in Panama. That car was transformed from a normal NSX to a dream machine in a matter of couple of months and everybody had something nice to say about the car. Now i could imagine how it looks in person with all the other mods that were done to the car after taken to the US.

I almost bought the car when it was down here and might me interested now if the price is right. For sure a lot of people would be interested on it since it is a beauty.

RIP, dude. Never knew you, but you obviously had a passion for beauty and refinement. Hope that wherever you are, you're enjoying the fruits of your labor. See you on the other side! ;)

Alan

Ryan, thank you again for everything. It was a great pleasure meeting you and doing business. This is most definitely one of the BEST NSX built (All credit goes to Jeff r.i.p., responsible for building this awesome NSX). I enjoyed every second of driving this fine sophisticated NSX across the country. Jeff's NSX has a new home and it's in very good hands. Please keep in touch. If your ever in the east coast please contact me.

you have to bring that car to xpo this year.:cool:

Back