Japan VIN when ordering part from Japan?

Hi guys, I was trying to get some parts prices from Amayama.com, but they keep telling me my VIN is not recognized in their database so they are unable to confirm parts or pricing, I know a lot of people have purchased from them in the past, how did you do it? Is there a Japan 2002 VIN I can just give them for an example so that maybe their database recognized the 2002 NSX.

Thanks!

Appreciate that! Thanks a lot.

seems like folks wanting jdp parts deal with vendor speedyparts Japan and get good service...

Checking there also! Thanks

No need to enter a VIN if you are looking for parts for a North American car. Find the specific part number, either from the parts manual (which used to be available on the web) or by going to one of on-line vendor sites such as

https://www.acuraoemparts.com/

With the specific part number enter it into Amayama's search bar and if it is available you will get a hit with pricing. Worked just fine for me for a number of parts for my 2000. Never had to bother with a VIN. As a double check, the site will list the number of different chassis codes that the part is applicable to.

Back