Is this the dirtiest NSX ever?

So what happens when you drive through a snowstorm?
stormbt4.jpg

The car ends up looking like this:

cimg0064lt9.jpg

cimg0065en9.jpg

cimg0062te9.jpg

Needs a good wash when I get home.

Charles

SWEET! Made by Honda, and NOT gonna hurt it!
Must have been a helluva trek home from TX via PHX.
Pls post more photos soon. :smile:

P S Did you hear it groan upon its first snow-hit? And, you already pulled that front license plate holder!

Happened to me a few times, i hate it, embarassed to be driving around that dirty. But here in kansas we go from 70 and sunny to down pour in 3.9 seconds.

wow even though the car was dirty as hell, that is a sweet looking nsx.

and I thought my car was dirty before I washed it last time. Those pics made me cringe :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it getting dirty like that, I'd worry about what happens to the paint when you try to wash it off.

Is this the same car that was at SOS last week? That is a good road trip if you ask me.

'fraid not -- it was in its garage in Denver last week.

It was a great road trip: It allowed me to complete the Pacific Ocean and the Lowest road in North America and complete my quest to have my car at the Atlantic, Pacific, Highest Point (with a road) and Lowest Point in North America. It was a 4800 +/- mile trip from Denver, to Reno, to Death Valley, to LA, up PCH to Oregon Border, back to Reno and then home again.

The NSX is a hell of a road trip car.

I took mine camping in the mountains once. A few miles down a dirt/gravel logging road in the rain got it really, really dirty. I wish I had a picture of it. It was just covered in mud and dirt, especially from the 4runner that was driving in front of me flinging all sorts of crap on it.

I'd do it again it was so fun.

Is this the same car that was at SOS last week? That is a good road trip if you ask me.

If you are asking about my car, then yes, it was at SOS for a week while the supercharger was being installed. I purchased the car from Donwon in Dallas. However, I wasn't expecting a winter storm to sweep in. I looked at the long-term forecast, and was horrified to find snow predicted for the days that I planned to be crossing northern California on my way home to Vancouver. So I decided to buy some snow or all-season tires that would fit the car. The car originally came with 18/19" Volk GT-Cs, but I couldn't find any kind of snow tires that would fit. So I bit the bullet and bought 17/18" wheels and some Kumho ASX tires. Lucky for me that I did. Tires worked pretty well in the snow.

Tires worked pretty well in the snow.

When I used to live in NYC, I had a silver '93 NSX as my daily driver and that included ski vehicle. Snow tires and ski rack! The car made the trip from NYC to Killington, Vermont every weekend in some serious snow too every once and awhile.

Back