is this nsx still around?

im surprised its not in fast and the furious....

i don't mind the rims ... the paint job leaves a little to be desired...

<B>The DON</B> - do you have an approximate date this photo was taken (or a date on the filename?)

I saw this car in person before. The picture was taken at the NSXPO99 concours event at Laguna Seca Raceway.

prov4re said:
What kind of rims are they? Where can I get a set?

they are Blitz Technospeed II's, but with a different center cap...

here are a set in gold on my old supra.

Allen

Attachments

• supra small.jpg
    supra small.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 715
Vytas said:
I saw this car in person before. The picture was taken at the NSXPO99 concours event at Laguna Seca Raceway.
Yes Vytas,
The car was at the NSXPO99. We all thought that the car was the most outrageous car there. Ben told me that the owner won 20 million dollars from the Lotto and this is one of his toys.
Steve

The DON said:
Is this car still around?

This guy is in SoCal. He has a few NSXs, Ferrari, Viper, Lambo. He did win the lottery and is spending it as fast as he gets his checks. I did custom work on his Group M supercharged NSX including some custom carbon fiber pieces. He doesn't seem to be showing his cars much anymore. He had his lambo and one NSX at the 2001 and 2002 International Auto Salon.

Re: Re: is this nsx still around?

notslow said:
This guy is in SoCal. He has a few NSXs, Ferrari, Viper, Lambo. He did win the lottery and is spending it as fast as he gets his checks. I did custom work on his Group M supercharged NSX including some custom carbon fiber pieces. He doesn't seem to be showing his cars much anymore. He had his lambo and one NSX at the 2001 and 2002 International Auto Salon.

Hey notslow, is this the supercharged NSX you worked on? Thanks for the info:)

Attachments

• pic176.jpeg
    pic176.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 395
It says Twin Turbo, and with the little air scoops above the rear wheel arch makes me wonder if he gave uo the trunk space to plum the turbos and make more room for the exhaust ie. side exit.

Dave

Thanks for the info guys.:) I always wondered how this guy got the money to buy so many expensive cars. He must be livin it up with his $20 million!:eek: DAMN! Wish I was him.

NVSNSX said:
Thanks for the info guys.:) I always wondered how this guy got the money to buy so many expensive cars. He must be livin it up with his $20 million!:eek: DAMN! Wish I was him.

If he keeps spending that fast he will be broke and all these cars will be on Ebay soon.....how old is this guy?

Back