• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is there a chance of buying an early 2015 NSX at sticker?

Depends totally on the dealer. The dealer that I have a deposit with is selling the car at MSRP.

Find a Acura dealer with a FUGLY daughter, wine and dine her and maybe get a discount off MSRP.........................

Any dealer can take a deposit on any car, real or imaginary. I recommend that whatever you sign specifies that the deposit is refundable.

I had a deposit on the NSX with a dealer in 1986. It was based on the rumors in the press, and said that it was for a "twin-turbo" V6 NSX sports car, with an estimated MSRP at the then-outlandish price (for a Japanese car) of $25,000. :)

If I were a dealer, I would not commit to selling the car for MSRP. Many cars sell for well over sticker when first introduced. Just sayin'...

The first run are usually lemons .... who would want one? Not me.

The first run are usually lemons .... who would want one? Not me.

I think you mentioned you're buying a new C7.
I can see with GM's current recall frenzy I would be reticent to buy a new one too.

Mind you my 91 NSX is still going strong and I expect my NSX 2.0 will be just as good when it arrives so perhaps not all car companies are equal?
In any event I'm willing to take the risk that Honda learned long ago that it's always best to build a new car to their internal standards before they launch.
They're not always perfect but I'd suggest the new NSX launch is a very important part of a complete Honda renewal and it will be the best car they've ever built.

- - - Updated - - -

I would highly doubt anyone would agree at MSRP, mark up is king on a new debuting

I know two other Prime members who have agreements for sale at MSRP.

I think you mentioned you're buying a new C7.
I can see with GM's current recall frenzy I would be reticent to buy a new one too.....
I know two other Prime members who have agreements for sale at MSRP.

That's why I cancelled my GM order. I'm looking at the Huracan, I'll order a late 15', once the first year bugs are out. :)

Back