Is it bad I haven't sold my M3 yet and I'm planning mods for an NSX I haven't bought

...yet?

Looks like I'll be selling my Tahoe and E36 M3 coupe (minty fresh car) and buying a used Legacy wagon or CRV (something awd, 4cyl and roomy) for a daily and buying an NSX either in late fall/winter or spring time.

I pretty much decided on an NSX-T but an earlier one as my budget isn't huge. I'd like to spend 25-33k on one. Mileage really isn't important to me as much as maintenance is. I've read a little as far as common issues but also was wondering what else you guy suggest looking for in the cars (probably 95 or 96 model years) ?

Not at all, I'm guilty of that with every car I buy :biggrin:

Not at all, I'm guilty of that with every car I buy :biggrin:
PLANNING is not bad. What's really bad is lining up and ordering parts before you actually buy the car.... :tongue:
haha. I have planned the brake, suspension, and wheel/tire upgrades. Possibly some power mods. Definitely will be tracked.

Anyways - what about the stuff to look out for on 95-96 NSX-Ts?

The first time I bought an NSX I already had previously bought parts for it. Earlier this month when I bought my 2nd NSX (Sold the first) I also bought parts. This time I was getting parts I knew I needed or wanted from past experience though.

The first time I bought an NSX I already had previously bought parts for it. Earlier this month when I bought my 2nd NSX (Sold the first) I also bought parts. This time I was getting parts I knew I needed or wanted from past experience though.
Makes sense. No answers on what to look for yet tho?
Pics of M3?
Current one - Had an 03.5 as well previously
DSC_0037DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0035DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0033DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0022DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0021DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0018DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0017DesktopResolution.jpg

Back