Invoice on MDX

MDX

My sister has one and loves it...
The surround sound and DVD player are amazing...
Almost sounds better than the one I have at home.....

Joel 91 Black / Ivory

I just picked up an 04 last week and I love it so far! Definitely get the tech package which comes with Nav system+DVD+rear camera. FINALLY added Nav to the canadian model this year... about time! Smoother ride and much better safety ratings than the Grand Cherokee Limited I had prior to this...

Re: Best site for invoice pricing

thank you so much for this article. i learned that there will be some changes in a couple of years.

News Sources expect MDX to be fully redesigned for 2006, but still based on the Honda Oddysey minivan, which gets a stem-to-stern makeover for '05. Both new models are expected to add size and weight, but an upsized 3.8-liter V6 with extra torque should preserve performance. Meantime, Acura will apparently add a sporty compact SUV derived from Honda's CR-V. It's said to be due for model-year '07. Don't be surprised if it's badged RDX and looks something like the 2002 RD-X concept.

BTW, my friend who works at Honda (specifically one of the engineers on the MDX), tells me that they're just starting work on the MDX redesign and that it's slated for 2007.

i told my wife the same thing that if she like so drive this model for awhile, it is not going to happen. may as well lease for a couple of years and trade it in for something else. rdx eh?

Arshad said:
BTW, my friend who works at Honda (specifically one of the engineers on the MDX), tells me that they're just starting work on the MDX redesign and that it's slated for 2007.

Back