Introducing myself

Looking forward to them. Also hoping you'll post a "new owner / buyer's story" in the new owner's thread with plenty of pictures to show the story.

Also looking forward to Dec 15 to even the score when too much white stuff will be on the ground for both of us...Steelers 23, Bengals 14 predict...

Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 11.35.41 AM.png

Hi and welcome to a great community.

It's your NSX, enjoy it and drive it, but if you mod, please keep the OEM parts so the next owner can enjoy the OEM experience too ...

Jamie, It is great to have another Ohio State fan and NSX enthusiast in Cincy. I have an 05 and live in the Loveland area. On nice Saturday mornings, I go to cars and coffee on Riverside drive and I am usually the only NSX there. It would be great to have another NSX show up. Source One is the place for our cars and Brian has a great reputation . Let me know if you would like to meet up sometime. Kevin

Hey bubba,
Would love to meet up at fuel. I used to live right up the hill in East Walnut Hills. PM me the next time you plan to head there!

I will send you a pm next time I go to cars and coffee at fuel. Congrats on your purchase. It looks like you found a very nice/clean NSX.

Congrats, were still waiting on those pics

I posted some when it was delivered last friday. same forum thread is "Delivery" More to come over the weekend once she gets to Sourceone for some initial preventative work. Thanks :biggrin:

Welcome. Its great to see another low mile NSX on here. 28k on mine :biggrin:

Jamie is one of my younger brother's oldest and best friends, it's great to see him score a clean coupe.
I hope that he puts a ton of miles on it and doesn't try to save it for the next guy. It's not a round of Golf after all.
Welcome to the family, Jamie!
If this weekend looks good maybe we can hit up Fuel and line them up side-by-side!

Jamie is one of my younger brother's oldest and best friends, it's great to see him score a clean coupe.
I hope that he puts a ton of miles on it and doesn't try to save it for the next guy. It's not a round of Golf after all.
Welcome to the family, Jamie!
If this weekend looks good maybe we can hit up Fuel and line them up side-by-side!

Thanks Curt!!! THis weekend wont work, dropping the car at Source on friday for a few things. Hopefully we can do the fuel thing following weekend if nice out. If you plan to go down this weekend let me know and I'll swing down for a cup of joe, catch up and hopefully scare the hell out of me in that beast :biggrin:

How did I miss not making time to run into you last month at NSXPO? Rats!

BTW sorry about the Bengals yesterday but thanks for the work on the Brownies.

Back