Intro to the NSX world

Ive always wanted an NSX, finally talked my buddy into selling me his. Its a 1992 with an 02 front end conv. Iforged wheels, tein coils, comptech exhaust. Look foward to learning more and being part of the online community.
The car is in my avatar picture, I will post some when I get a chance.
-Chris

Welcome! Good folk here, you will enjoy your stay. What kind of GTS do you have?

Redgts is my screen name on virtually every car forum that exist, I used to have a 97 Viper GTS

speaking of photos, im taking the car to a photoshoot Saturday for Rides magazine......I can smell a new signature

welcome to ownership...have fun with your nsx.

Welcome Chris to Prime - the pic in the avatar looks super - post more when you can! Needless to say you're gonna love the NSX (I know, we are a bit biased.....)!
Cheers and congrats on the purchase. Jay

Thanks Jay,
Im really looking forward to some weekend cruzing and snapping some necks when I drive by!
Wanted an NSX since I was 16! im 30 now

Welcome Chris to Prime - the pic in the avatar looks super - post more when you can! Needless to say you're gonna love the NSX (I know, we are a bit biased.....)!
Cheers and congrats on the purchase. Jay

Redgts is my screen name on virtually every car forum that exist, I used to have a 97 Viper GTS

Congrats on the NSX! I have always been a fan of the 1997 Viper GTS, and would still like to own a blue with white stripes version.

Congrats and Welcome, looking forward to some full size pics ... looks very nice!

Here is couple pictures, couldnt clean the car or really drive it this weekend, weather sucked. skipped the photoshoot for rides mag.
nsx3_zps1c186c52.jpg

nsx2_zpsce13b321.jpg

nsx1_zps348132f3.jpg

nsx1_zps348132f3.jpg

What a beauty, I actually like it without 02+ side skirts, rims go well with the car, welcome to the forum

Since you have the front and rear valence I would get the 02 side skirts and door panels to finish it off right. Looks clean, congrats!

These crap pictures really dont do the car justice, Im completely satisfied with the look currently but who knows that could all change next week.
Post a picture of 02 sideskirt so I can see the difference ?

-chris

- - - Updated - - -

oh and besides SOS, what are some nsx vendors for parts , accessories , etc ?

+1 on the 02 side skirts. The car looks incomplete without them. I think all year NSX's look better with the 02 side skirts as it looks more natural versus the sudden cut inward.

Back