Interesting Paul Tracy commentary

He's got his own column in the Toronto Star now.
It's no 1 in a series so mostly just an intro, but I still enjoyed finding out about what someone who races at 200+mph had to say regarding his thoughts on the Diablo and 911.

CLICK

92NSX said:
Wonder why he didn't just buy the F-car and keep the 911?:confused:

b/c he wanted "show" not "go"- see the 28" rims on the H2, and the 20" rims on the SL. besides, can you blame him? Nothing(no casrs atleast) can match the rush of driving a champ car.

I was born to be a race car driver by his definitions. Even in a Ford Taurus I take great pleasure in driving. I love picking out the best line on a deserted narrow winding road. I love clipping apexes and accelerating out of corners. I love the thrust of acceleration and the grip and force of braking. G forces make me swoon, and carving the perfect line behind the wheel is nothing short of magnificent. I do love driving, and there is nothing I enjoy more other than being with my wife and our kids. Driving for 4 hours to Detroit for a car show and 4 hours back all in one day makes for a a wonderful schedule. If I had the means to race professionally I would do so in a heartbeat. Not a waking hour goes by that I don't dream of that or plan how I might make it a reality. In all, I guess I just really love to drive...

Back