Interesting 2002 white on eBay

Can't tell if this person converted the T to coupe....

Interesting choice of color for the spoiler, etc...

AU_NSX said:
Add states that it is a T-top... Just painted the roof.

Yeah, I just figured that out... all that mods but no fix roof.... kinda pointless... It is a nice looking ride... too bad the owner didn't get the Type R wheels.

He's a prime member. Wonder why he didn't list it here?
Looks like the reserve was met and sold at 63K. :confused:

KGP said:
He's a prime member. Wonder why he didn't list it here?
Looks like the reserve was met and sold at 63K. :confused:

it was listed here:wink:

Hi Folks- I've been lurking in the background here on Prime for 6 months or so learning & looking for the right car. I'm a BMW independent shop owner jumping ship to a real sports car. I"m the buyer of the white car on EBay for what I consider a fair price & will relate the experience as it goes. This forum has been a fantastic source of info & enlightenment for me. My car history involves many (read all) BMW's from the 2002 to all the M's. My last fixation was a Lotus Elise for 6 months which absolutely spoiled (and scared) me into a need for a mid engine car. Usual suspects (Ferrari/etc) led to this decision on this car. Makes the most sense for someone who loves to drive but is too busy fixing broken down BMW's to want to fix his own.
Just a thank you for all the knowlege expressed in this group. If anyone wants BMW info I've got 32 years driving/fixing experience I could share some of. Let me know how I can help.
(By the way KGP... You'll be able to see this car in St Louis. Thats where it's heading.)

Nice buy,and thanks for the intro.Good luck with the car and welcome to the forum.Please join our national club nsxca and try to make it to nsxpo in October at Sebring and the Orlando area.

Congrats! Id snag a set of NSX-R rims and spoiler and leave that thing alone. Its sweet and seems like a great price. Enjoy it!:biggrin:

Bavarian said:
Hi Folks- I've been lurking in the background here on Prime for 6 months or so learning & looking for the right car. I'm a BMW independent shop owner jumping ship to a real sports car. I"m the buyer of the white car on EBay for what I consider a fair price & will relate the experience as it goes. This forum has been a fantastic source of info & enlightenment for me. My car history involves many (read all) BMW's from the 2002 to all the M's. My last fixation was a Lotus Elise for 6 months which absolutely spoiled (and scared) me into a need for a mid engine car. Usual suspects (Ferrari/etc) led to this decision on this car. Makes the most sense for someone who loves to drive but is too busy fixing broken down BMW's to want to fix his own.
Just a thank you for all the knowlege expressed in this group. If anyone wants BMW info I've got 32 years driving/fixing experience I could share some of. Let me know how I can help.
(By the way KGP... You'll be able to see this car in St Louis. Thats where it's heading.)
Congrats!
You got a great deal if the car is as represented. Welcome aboard and let us know how the car turns out!
Steve

Bavarian said:
Great! I'm sure we will see you out at Gateway at one of the BMWCCA events. BTW, you got a killer deal on that car if everything checks out okay.

Please take out the ugly tan interior and replace it with red. Oh yeah, and the nsx-r wheels and spoiler. :smile:

Bavarian said:

Hello. Which shop do you own?
You do know that the initiation process for New NSX owners in the St. Louis area is in force don't you?

To be formally welcomed, you need to open your shop up to All the current members, letting them use your lifts and tools as well as your technical expertise.:smile:

All hazing coordination should come through me, as I am the pledge captain, also I need a to be the first one to use the lift...I mean inspect your shop and it's abilities.:biggrin:

As far as the car, Don't go the TypeR route, There are enough fake TypeR cars as it is... :smile: By the way, in St. Louis, white is the SLOWEST color...

Welcome to the pack.. As Gene has said, see you at Gateway... Matter of fact, March 31-April 2...

Len

Your one lucky guy that is a steal for that price.

Bavarian said:

Welcome to St. Louis NSX ownership! We have over a dozen folks now in town and may rival Chicago soon as a city in something other then baseball!

Also - we need an NSX shop!!! We need low prices, respect for our cars, fantastic service. I hope you can be that person! Take care and introduce your company too.

Lots more cars in St Louis than I thought! All will be welcome at Bavarian Enterprises on Olive Blvd 4 blocks east of I170 9-5 M-F....Bavarianonline.com
But......If it gets out that I've left the BMWs for NSX, who knows what will happen. (Although my customers have long ago learned to expect just about anything here)
The car should be up here in 10 days or so. Hope to meet the locals & will keep posting later on.
John
(Also.. Might want to let me to practice on my own car a while before letting us loose on any others. We've been German so long we may need some time to adjust)

Bavarian said:
But......If it gets out that I've left the BMWs for NSX, who knows what will happen.
If they get behind the wheel of one, they might want one for their self.:smile: BMW just can't supply that fix for the mid engine experience.

Back