• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interested in Volk CE-28 Group Buy???

Any members that are interested in a group buy for these wheels in a
17/18 or 18/19? Please post or email me... I am doing a special group buy at $2050...Buyer pays for shipping, and tax (if in California). If a lot of people are interested I can bring the price down...Thank you....
Status Auto Design

I just snagged a set of these in 18/19 and I must admit, they are the hottest rims.:wink:

As a note CE28n in 17x9= 12.9 Lbs !!!! per the wheel weight chart in tires and wheels section. I want 17/18 vs 18/19 as they are more streetable and trackable.

hello everyone... Sorry, I have been out of the country in Argentina and I will be back the middle of next week... I see a lot of interest in here so i will take all orders next week and finalize everything.. Thank you all for your time and effort... Look for a e-mail next week from me... Thanks again....
Status

NSX Status said:
hello everyone... Sorry, I have been out of the country in Argentina and I will be back the middle of next week... I see a lot of interest in here so i will take all orders next week and finalize everything.. Thank you all for your time and effort... Look for a e-mail next week from me... Thanks again....
Status
What would the price be for : TE37 Forged 15x7 ( 9.2 lbs ) TE37 Forged 16x8.5 ( 14.2 ? lbs)

It' will make for a total loss of 20 lbs of unsprung weight, from my 91' stock wheels. Not to bad at all !

Thank You, Josh

Last edited:
Back