Inspection Sticker!!!

did anybody go to edgewater? my battery was dead so i lost interest in going... plus had to hang out with the gf

did anybody go to edgewater? my battery was dead so i lost interest in going... plus had to hang out with the gf

C'mon...jump your car and bring the gf!

I didn't go myself because I didn't get any responses from any other Primers.

You ever went to the woodbridge meet by best buy? Its as big as what edgewater used to be. Of course with the hoodlums in their hondas still present but a lot of euros tooo

Well it looks like the Thursday night meets in the Starbucks parking lot has ended. I just happened to be driving by in my DD and saw several patrol cars blocking the entrance ways and screening the cars attempting to enter. Too bad we couldn't get some Primers together before this happened. Summer is almost over and we have to take advantage of every opportunity.

i find it hard to believe that cops would kick out a bunch of nsxers from the parking lot... im free next thurs lol

I recently visited VA DMV in fairfax county, next door to the capital. Anyways the lady said i could register my car here even if I don't hold a VA drivers license. She also said I could register my car there and have my PA address on the title. So essentially i need not show any proof of VA residency in order to obtain VA reg and ins. WEIRD.

I was dazed to what they would allow.

Fairfax County is happy to welcome your car to the database. Enjoy the property tax bill that comes along with it, mine is about $2k per year.

^^^

OK, so for the above recommendation are you telling me that I can just stroll into DMV in Vermont and not have to show proof of living in that state? So what happens when they ask for my driver's license and it says NJ? Usually if you want to play this way you need to do the whole deal, drivers license, registration, etc. However the problem with that is to get a drivers license in another state you also have to show proof of residence. Can you please elaborate and give more details as this doesn't sound viable.

For me I searched long and hard with Dave (turbo silver NSX... you know the dude) for a place to get inspected. In the end I had to install a cat and beg the inspection station (local STS) to let me play with my fuel map while we tried to get my car under the radar. I had to dump a ton of fuel out and advance my timing all the way as far as I could go. I also had to install a front plate which pisses me off to no end. Another 4 years and I get historic plates and call it a day :)

yes its as easy as it sounds. you can live in ny or nj and go to vermont and register your vehicle. But you will need to change the title to a vermont title so you can have vermont registration. Im not sure if you have to change the title but every time i registered a vehicle there i had to put the title in my name because i bought a car trough a dealer. My buddy had a 240 that he put a swap in it and would not pass the ny state inspection. He went to vermont and registered the car there. Best thing to do is visit vermont dmv if you are close by or go online. it might give you some info on it. I will be registering my suburban soon will let you know how it went.

This is one of the reasons I got out of New Jersey 10 years ago. By my calculations I have saved over $150,000 on property taxes alone living in Florida.............and NO INSPECTION EVER!

I recently visited VA DMV in fairfax county, next door to the capital. Anyways the lady said i could register my car here even if I don't hold a VA drivers license. She also said I could register my car there and have my PA address on the title. So essentially i need not show any proof of VA residency in order to obtain VA reg and ins. WEIRD.

I was dazed to what they would allow.

If i read this before i replied to the question asked by jadkar i would of saved my self some improper typing. lol Vermont works the same way.

Last edited:
Back