Info please: TINTING FRONT TURN SIGNAL.....and side markers.

Just wondering how you guys do it. I remember back in my ricer days, Id use the spray can. Id prefer to use something less "permanent". I was thinking dark smoke tint or something more durable. I also dont feel like spending $200 for the SOS ones. Do they offer something like a tinted 3M clear bra type material??

Blodisign.com

Tinted turn signal covers. I absolutely love the way it looks! So much cleaner in my eyes! Especially awesome, because they can be removed in a matter of seconds, and you don't have to drill any holes or modify your car in any way!

On my car:
996883_10151753039081335_27199500_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, not exactly what I was looking for. NO sprays. :) Im afraid I wouldnt spray it concise enough to avoid having the smooth look only to have the "drips" appear when the lights are on/activated. Maybe I should just google tinted 3M clearbra. I shall report back with results.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, narrowed it down to 3M 5% tint and just gonna wrap the lenses with that and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I would never want to place a tint over the lighting on my car. No matter what you do, it will make the lighting less bright and more difficult to see. Turn signals (and, even worse, brake lights, which some people tint or darken) are there for a reason, so that other drivers can see what you're doing. I would never want to make it more difficult for other drivers to see what my car is doing. The results could be catastrophic.

Did you read my post? Andy aka Blue Batmobile has a company that sells exactly that.

Hmm, not exactly what I was looking for. NO sprays. :) Im afraid I wouldnt spray it concise enough to avoid having the smooth look only to have the "drips" appear when the lights are on/activated. Maybe I should just google tinted 3M clearbra. I shall report back with results.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, narrowed it down to 3M 5% tint and just gonna wrap the lenses with that and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

And the Blodisign covers aren't too dark - it looks much darker in the picture than it does in real life. I am one of those "don't tint your tail lights" types myself. Before deciding to permanently keep the Blodisign covers for sure, I tested them out with the signals online and they still let more than plenty of light through.

Lol, sorry for not acknowledging. Yes, I read it. I wasnt aware of his company. I thought you were referring to him just having done it to his own car. My bad, I'll contact him.
Did you read my post? Andy aka Blue Batmobile has a company that sells exactly that.

Pro, not looking for covers. Thanks.

Back