Infamous Zanardi back JH4NA2120XT000134

I smell a rat.

1. This car is posted for sale by a private seller in Washington State. But it appears he has copied the description of the car from a dealer's website, since it says "Scottsdale's finnest trades." (The car was formerly up for sale by Infiniti of Scottsdale, although it is not in their listings now.)

2. The listing has a phony phone number for the seller.

Sounds a lot like the recent frauds on eBay, where accounts have been hijacked to sell cars that are actually on dealer websites. I would be willing to bet that the seller does not own this car and is attempting to perpetrate fraud. Heck, I would even be willing to bet that the seller is located in a foreign country, probably in Europe, based on the eBay frauds. Caveat sucker.

Brian2by2 said:
but for 19.5 can you go wrong if you need a track rat or something?
That depends on whether you actually get a Zanardi NSX for that money, or just a "no forwarding address notice"...

It has an address!

5035 8th NE Seattle, WA 98105
Someone run down there and see whats up. Then Ill buy it!!!
Trev

Just call the seller... in Spain :rolleyes:...

Hello again,

Here is my phone number 0034 646 938 444 if you are dialing from a cell phone or 01134 646 938 444 if you are dialing from a home phone.

Waiting your call.

SilverOne said:
quick, someone notify Superus of this great deal..., ;)

He's not interested in any NSX's that are in one piece. And besides, it's not a 1992 split in half and converted to a NSX-T with a Camaro look-a-like body kit.

Come on, give the guy a break! :D

haha!! I just sent the guy an email asking for some more info, such as why hes selling it and how long he has had it... This could be entertaining... Since i live near seattle i could always come see it.;)

Guys this is the greatest deal on earth!

19.5 for a Zanardi EDT? Thats A Steal regardless if it's been wrecked!

I'm going down to visit this guy

(hopefully i come back alive)

Superus said:
Guys this is the greatest deal on earth!

19.5 for a Zanardi EDT? Thats A Steal regardless if it's been wrecked!

I'm going down to visit this guy

(hopefully i come back alive)

Superus -

Maybe you could make the trip over to Spain to check this one out..then you could chop the roof and make it a targa. I think you usually prefer to troll-post about wrecked and salvaged NSXs, though. :rolleyes:

Back