Indy area -- I'm bored...anyone wanna grab a snack or hang out??

Hey gang...I have been out of town for the better part of two weeks and would like to know if anyone is around Indy today or tomorrow and would like to get together, grab a drink, or just hang out? Lemme know...I will be out washing my cars....they are in need. :(

Meeyatch, normally I'd be up for it but unfortunately the parents are in town. Maybe another time. We should try to have more frequent, informal get togethers.

Nate

Big_nate said:
Meeyatch, normally I'd be up for it but unfortunately the parents are in town. Maybe another time. We should try to have more frequent, informal get togethers.

Nate

I know.....hanging out with car people helps take the edge off of the normal work week stress.

RP-Motorsports said:
Duh I just noticed that you moved!!!! When did this happen?

New job?

Took a promotion and moved to Indianapolis at the end of June, beginning of July. So when you coming over!! :D

Big_nate said:

Nate

Yeah we're not doing so well on this here in Indy. This has been a long year for me, next year should be better though. Somebody step up and get some weekly meets and drives together next year, c'mom let's do it!

Back