Indianapolis VIP Meet & Car Cruise

Indianapolis VIP Meet & Car Cruise

What: Private muscle car collection tour followed by cruise
Where: King's Image
8520 Castleton Square Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46250
King's Image
When: Sunday June 3rd, 1:00-~6:00 pm

On June 3rd we will be touring Steve Cage's car collection and then driving. The tour will be between 2-4 pm, but we will meet at King's Image beforehand and head over together. We will be departing for the tour around 1:00 pm so make sure you arrive any time before 1:00. If you can't make the tour but want to cruise with us afterwards, I'll be updating this with info on where and when to meet.

VIPs will be invited inside the store for snacks and will be allowed to park in front of the store. This is limited to people with high 6- or 7- figure cars, so don't feel bad if you don't make the list. I know I'm not a VIP.

The rest of us can park in a huge lot to the east of King's Image and walk over to check out the VIPs' cars. So basically this will be 2 car shows in one, with the high-end exotics in front of the store and the "lesser" exotics to the side.

Unfortunately Steve Cage can only accomodate 40-60 people for the tour, so it's first come first serve and you must RSVP. Send an email to [email protected] with the following info:
Name
# of guests (including yourself)
and if you'd like to be considered for VIP parking, list the year, make, and model of your car

If this first tour is a success, he will very likely invite us back later so if you don't make it this time, don't worry, you will probably get another chance some other time. Also everybody is welcome to join our cruise after the tour. We will be driving for a couple hours. We don't have a route planned yet but when we do, I'll be sure to post when and where to meet for the cruise.

Hope to see lots of you on June 3rd! It should be a very interesting event.

[This is limited to people with high 6- or 7- figure cars,

:eek:7 figures:eek:

So you're expecting what, some Duesenbergs, Auto Unions, Autorama show cars, and the General Lee?:tongue:

J/K thanks for posting up again. I swear I'm going to make it to one of these cruises this year, unfortunately I'll be going to a wedding that weekend.

Shoot! This stinks! I will be out of town that day and cannot make it. Grrrrr.... :frown:

:eek:7 figures:eek:

So you're expecting what, some Duesenbergs, Auto Unions, Autorama show cars, and the General Lee?:tongue:

J/K thanks for posting up again. I swear I'm going to make it to one of these cruises this year, unfortunately I'll be going to a wedding that weekend.

Actually... Rick mentioned a Veyron and original GT40, I'm not sure if he has some idea of what cars or showing up or if those were just examples.

Here's the official invitation. I'm actually probably not going to be able to make it either :( We still only have 20 people signed up, room for plenty more!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/224/509805047_926ed57e4f_b.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/211/509805055_0884cebe20_b.jpg

I will be coming up for this. Hopefully a nice drive has been put together.

Actually... Rick mentioned a Veyron and original GT40, I'm not sure if he has some idea of what cars or showing up or if those were just examples.

Here's the official invitation. I'm actually probably not going to be able to make it either :( We still only have 20 people signed up, room for plenty more!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/224/509805047_926ed57e4f_b.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/211/509805055_0884cebe20_b.jpg

This sucks, I would love to check out that collection. :frown: Theres still a slight chance I may get out of this wedding deal next weekend. I think my car fits in pretty well with the muscle car/hot rod theme of the collection as well, at least if its the one I'm thinking of.

shameless pic whoring
fd2-1.jpg

fd4.jpg

shameless pic whoring
fd2-1.jpg

fd4.jpg

I like the pics. That thing got a hemi in it? jk
Nice piece of engingeering you got there. Even though I love riced out Mazda w/ big wings and low low body kits, your car shows how elegant and refined a japanese car can be cleaned up to look. Very aston martinish...

only two prime members are going so far (including myself)
is there no more interest than this? they still are hoping for more attendees to make it big - seems like a great time...

Back