Imola Orange Shoot

Some pics before the suspension and rims go on. Should be getting a DSLR soon, these are from my Canon Point and Shoot SD800is.:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Imola makes any other colour in those pictures look bland!

Very nice. Can't wait to see it with the rims. Any plans to get the Type R front bonnet, I always think that the spoiler needs to be backed up by something in the front as well.

Post more soon!

Call me crazy, but how hot would this car look with a black roof:wink::biggrin:

Imola makes any other colour in those pictures look bland!

Very nice. Can't wait to see it with the rims. Any plans to get the Type R front bonnet, I always think that the spoiler needs to be backed up by something in the front as well.

Post more soon!

thanks for the post - I was also thinking just a Type-R spoiler by itself looks incomplete which is why I have yet to get a spoiler ~ I'm not ready to get the hood yet.....

The car's color really shines quite nicely, can't wait to see it with your choice of rims and suspension. The JDM badge really changes the look of the front!

rk

I painted my OEM front lip a semi-glossy black to tie into the rear diffuser and spoiler. So I have the black accents in the front and rear. I don't think the NSX-R bonnet is really necessary. I like it, but no immediate plans to purchase it. From an aesthetic standpoint, it does not "tie in" to the rear spoiler. There are no style cues to make it a necessary upgrade for those who have purchased just the spoiler. Rims I purchased are the GTV's in titanium gunmetal. I wanted something dark, but not too dark. Ti gunmetal was a color I thought was in between black and silver. Thanks for the feedback,

Any plans to get the Type R front bonnet, I always think that the spoiler needs to be backed up by something in the front as well.

Post more soon!

Back