Immature Boxster driver wants to race me and my nsx

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
So that's the thing that was driving in front of the FF2 NSX!

rofl.gif
rofl2.gif

------------------
NeoNSX
If the Matrix is real, then the NSX is just a figment of your imagination.

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
..hehehe... thanx... i think the boxster taking a crap deserved a rego "AHHHH" on it... *lol*

I wonder, what happens if you feed it mexican gas?????? Does it have Runs(or streaks) in its panties????
fart.gif
pacscat.gif

Originally posted by kld12:
Man, some drivers can be pains in the butt. Today, I am driving down a highway just cruising in my nsx listening to some jpop and Shania Twain.

Shania Twain ????? OMG
smile.gif

Btw, I am 23 years old in a stock 1997-manual and after analyzing his car for S badges and checking his tailpipe(base boxster), I knew that I could have easily taken him.

[chuckling]

[This message has been edited by NSX-GUY (edited 02 January 2003).]

NSX-GUY,

I know what your thinking, Shania Twain? Actually, one of her songs was playing at bestbuy and it kinda stuck in my head so I for some wierd reason bought it. I am not much a fun of country music but am open to all varieties of music. Actually, driving and listening to music in my Nsx is one of my stress-relievers. The bad thing now is that this winter-time is cutting into my stress-reducing time which just keeps my stress levels higher.
Chuckle all you want though, I have no shame in my tastes. Afterall, the nsx is my car of choice
smile.gif

Back