Im sick of winter

netflix_1.gif

Make sure if your going to live in FL to live either in or around large cities. Tampa, Orlando, Miami etc. The rest of the areas in FL are pretty much sticksville. I moved here form NY 8 yrs ago lived in Tampa for 6 yrs before coming to Tallahassee for college. Let me say, once my girl is finished with school here, im packin up heading to Miami. She's from Miami and the more I go there the more I dont want to leave.

steveny said:

What are some bad point to living in Florida???

Be prepared for heavy rains. During the spring and summer it rains just about every afternoon. Makes it real hard to keep your car lookin shiney. Irrigation throughout FL is pretty bad so the roads get flooded in some areas pretty bad. 2 years ago a dump truck drove by my car in the rain, splashed up a hugh puddle on my car and my engine cut almost instantly. Had to have it towed. Thank god it started up 2 days later after everything had dried out. That and the fact that FL was recently ranked the #2 most dangerous state to live in. But other than that, its pretty nice down here. :D

MF-DIF said:
Make sure if your going to live in FL to live either in or around large cities. Tampa, Orlando, Miami etc. The rest of the areas in FL are pretty much sticksville. I moved here form NY 8 yrs ago lived in Tampa for 6 yrs before coming to Tallahassee for college. Let me say, once my girl is finished with school here, im packin up heading to Miami. She's from Miami and the more I go there the more I dont want to leave.

I'm the opposite. I want to live in the sticks, away from people, away from crime.

Re: Re: Re: Im sick of winter

Meeyatch1 said:
Hmmm...I am not sure, but that one face looks like the one I saw at NSXPO '98 in Ohio that was buying up all sorts of parts and modifying his red NSX in the parking lot!! LOL!! :D

Yes that was me!

:D :D :D

btw - all this from the guy that went from 0 to 2 NSXs and a stable of other cars!

"see honey - some of these people are really sick into this whole car/NSX thing - you should thank God you have someone as resonable and normal as me!"

:p

Back