I'm not a celebrity but my NSX is........

Love these stories. I picked up a friend last Friday for lunch at the Honda dealership where he works. After I parked the NSX in a visitor space out front, I walked inside and had 3 salesmen tripping over each other to come introduce themselves to me first. Sadly I wasn't car shopping!

Yesterday 2 people stopped and asked if they could take pictures of my car. One guy started going off about how rare and awesome of a car it was--and I am not even sure he knew what it was.

Plenty other gushed at it. One guy (pseudo vagrant type) walked around the corner following my car to where I had stopped at a hardware store. He commented on the car and then wished how it was his. He proceeded to ask for some favor at which point I was leaving anyways; but his attitude and demeanor were completely different than the others so I bounced.

Hah when I first purchased mine last year, my wife and I stopped in Green Bay for the night. Next morning this kid around 11 yrs of age asked if he could take photos of it (of course I was parked right in front under the covered entrance). On our way out he asked me if I played for the Packers. :D

you attention whores... smh

lol@ play for the Packers...

I drove to a dealership in GA sometime last year to check out a car my GF, after finishing up the test drive I was immediately cornered but the dealers. They started off complimenting on how nice the Nsx looked. Then one guy asked who made it, I told him Acura, he replies with, "Did they make it especially for you?!"

I drove to a dealership in GA sometime last year to check out a car my GF, after finishing up the test drive I was immediately cornered but the dealers. They started off complimenting on how nice the Nsx looked. Then one guy asked who made it, I told him Acura, he replies with, "Did they make it especially for you?!"

lol. first time i heard that. nice..

Similar thing happened me at Acura of Omaha.

This rarely happens to me, I'm thinking people must not like me or afraid to get close! haha :)

I wonder if I moved back to Chicago or Durham would it be different? Here in the bay it's just another car with 4 wheels.

I get quite a bit of attention from people on the highway, especially if they drive a Civic Si. Also, my neighbor's 10 year old kid told his Dad "Hey Dad, our neighbor has one of those batman cars but its painted red!" Ha!

I hang out with all the top tier cars, all "exclusive" only supercars/exotics in South FLorida, my NSX normally is "CELEBRATED" as how awesome looks, sounds, and is, is pretty awesome and humbles me a lot, specially coming from those exotic cars owners/friends

The VAlet guys @ The Collection-Miami, absolutely love the car, is so weird and awesome in the same time ..

856577_475330315849636_898523169_o.jpg

I'd get shy and these guys would tell me, "THIS IS THE REAL SUPERCAR HERE" ...Yeah, I am no delusional, the NSX is, well, a Honda, yet, is so special, therefore, celebrated by REAL ENTHUSIASTS and people that know about cars (of course, arriving with a hot GF also helps) lol.

Oscar

Now I think I know what you mean.

all work stopped at the toyota dealer last time I brought the car in for a state inspection.It always amazes me how amped up guys get around rare autos.

I recently drove the NSX to the local Honda dealer to pick up a bottle of power steering fluid for my Prelude. As soon as I parked, it seemed like the most of the service department (and part of sales) all went on break and came out to see the car! Of course, I gave them the tour and answered a lot of questions that they had. It was near closing time and I still needed my fluid so I told them that I was going to have to go inside for it. Before I got a chance to break away, one of the techs came back out with 3 bottles and gave them to me free of charge! That never happened to me before :smile:

I agree. (Blond in the back. Had the fewest tattoos also.) But how many times does an NSX get covered in women. They're usually covered with seven guys drooling all over them. It was at Bikini's for a Camaro Club event I was invited to attend. Draw your own conclusions there.

I agree. (Blond in the back. Had the fewest tattoos also.) But how many times does an NSX get covered in women. They're usually covered with seven guys drooling all over them. It was at Bikini's for a Camaro Club event I was invited to attend. Draw your own conclusions there.

Lol yeah.. To be fair, the blonde on the left back (black bra) and the cutie in the yellow/green top I wouldn't mind being seen in public with. To be real, I'd "probably" hook up with them all once, far right is pushing it tho. Lol

Lol yeah.. To be fair, the blonde on the left back (black bra) and the cutie in the yellow/green top I wouldn't mind being seen in public with. To be real, I'd "probably" hook up with them all once, far right is pushing it tho. Lol

This thread is about the NSX being the celebrity :biggrin:

Back