I'm New but I don't have a NSX. Sorry

Hey my name is Peter and I live in South San Francisco, CA. I joined because i am looking for new members for a team I am trying to start and will be posting a request in the california section. I know I don't own a NSX. And trust me I wish i did. Your guys cars are hotness.

At Home:
PB290018.jpg

At Formula D (Car-Show portion):
550183641106_0_ALB.jpg

My first car show:
327002294_l.jpg

These Pictures were taken at Treasure Island in Northern California. If you guys come here to Northern California check this place out. Cool place to take pictures:
87532847_l.jpg

97835005906_0_ALB.jpg

75167005906_0_ALB.jpg

92543105906_0_ALB.jpg

45933105906_0_ALB.jpg

15423105906_0_ALB.jpg

74210105906_0_ALB.jpg

Interior:
KDM OEM Multigauges
Tuscani Steering Wheel Emblem

Exterior:
GT Tech Type B Front Lip (SOLD)
GT Tech Type B Side Skirts
Shark Racing Vertical Doors
Redded Out Tail Lights
20% Window Tint
Carbon Fiber OEM Hood
Clear Cornered Head Lights
KDM Emblem Conversion
Shorter Antenna

Engine:
AEM Cold Air Intake
Custom 2.5" Exhaust
NextGen Motors Headers
NextGen Motors Y-pipe / Test Pipe
NextGen Motors Stage 3 Ported & Polished Upper Intake Manifold
NextGen Motors Stage 3 Ported & Polished Lower Intake Manifold
Weapon-R Engine Damper Kit
Gyrex Grounding Kit

Suspension:
Mussa Type B Front Strut Bar
Progress Technology Rear Sway Bar

In Car Electronics:
Stock Infinity Speakers
Stock Infinity Amp
Stock Infinity Tweaters
Stock Infinity 8" SubWoofer

I'm saving for a Ripp Modifications SuperCharger.

someone who comes on the forums just to stir up trouble. I don't own an NSX either, so don't worry...I will some day...but yeah, welcome

No offense, but you probably could have had an nsx if you didn't buy that car and put all that money into it. you were there, just went a different direction. :smile:

Sell your car and jump on the NSX train....there are alot of great deals available...Brent

comquat1 said:
No offense, but you probably could have had an nsx if you didn't buy that car and put all that money into it. you were there, just went a different direction. :smile:

lol i wish. i talked to a guy at my school he bought a 02 used for 70k. my car cost 19k and i only put 2500-2800k into it. so i am what lol 1/4 there? hahaha

04_tuscani said:
lol i wish. i talked to a guy at my school he bought a 02 used for 70k. my car cost 19k and i only put 2500-2800k into it. so i am what lol 1/4 there? hahaha

did your car come with most accesories, because that's quite a list you have there.

for $28,000 you could have had a nice early NSX. now, maintain/insure it? I dunno your financial situation, so I dunno. You will have one though, if you want, and don't blow all your $$ on mods for lower end cars (i love tibs! just would rather sae for the NSX :p)

remember, they go back to 91, and the engine is one of the most reliable ones ever made.

:cool:

well my car came with the basics, full leather interior (black) infinity sound system, sunroof, 6speed, etc. the tiburons in korean come with a lot better things. :frown: thye have traction control, heated seats, hands free cell fone, interior accessories, and exterior accessories.

and for power im trying to save up for a ripp modifications supercharger. which will put me at 300whp. which of course is my goal

04_tuscani said:
well my car came with the basics, full leather interior (black) infinity sound system, sunroof, 6speed, etc. the tiburons in korean come with a lot better things. :frown: thye have traction control, heated seats, hands free cell fone, interior accessories, and exterior accessories.

and for power im trying to save up for a ripp modifications supercharger. which will put me at 300whp. which of course is my goal

Traction Control is a GOOD thing? What's a fone?

Back