I'm gettin' that "urge"

Didn't plan on taking my car out of hibernation until mid April but after a day like yesterday....well, I'm only human! Any Boston (Mass) owners have theirs on the road yet?

Still too sloppy out. Europa is ready to go. NSX is still apart. Maybe next week!

------------------
Happy Motoring At all Costs!

I have been doing work on my doors over the winter, regulator fix, speakers, etc. I had finished up the passengers door on Sunday and decided it would be easier to turn the NSX around to give me more room on the drivers side. It had been sitting since October, started right up. I left it running for about 20 minutes in the driveway, then pulled out into the road to turn it around. What a tease that was. Now it will sit for another few weeks until the roads are cleaned off.

Originally posted by McAttack:
Didn't plan on taking my car out of hibernation until mid April but after a day like yesterday....well, I'm only human! Any Boston (Mass) owners have theirs on the road yet?

I backed mine out of the garage and did a full detail on Saturday. Sunday, drove all day.
biggrin.gif

i totally agree, yesterday's weather was a huge tease, i still have roughly 2-3 weeks for the rest of my mods to be completed, hopefully by then the roads will be a little cleaner. I'm Really itching to get out there.

Hey Gary,

Hope all is well with you. Anyway, I just could not resist, my car got unwrapped Sunday and I had it out for a few hours. It came back a filthy mess, but I had the big NSX grin
smile.gif

Detailing to follow.....

LarryB

Originally posted by Larry Bastanza:
Hey Gary, Hope all is well with you. Anyway, I just could not resist, my car got unwrapped Sunday and I had it out for a few hours. It came back a filthy mess, but I had the big NSX grin
smile.gif
LarryB

Hey Larry! Howdy from Beantown!

Well, since my last entry a few hours ago, I have officially started the '03 driving season! She started right up and away I went.....albeit just 20 miles to work. Took it nice and easy for the first few miles to get used to it. (After driving my Jeep Wrangler for the past 5 months, I felt like I was in a go-kart!) Hit the highway and opened her up just a wee bit....30-90 mph in about 3 seconds with a little help from 9 lbs of thrust Thanks Comptech. Think I'll resist the urge and wait a few days to engage the NOS. Getting boring in my old age!

Hi Larry, Gary, John C,
Hope all you guys survived winter, OK?

I just came in from my garage glacing at my car. It just felt great to have the garage doors open!

The roads in my area are still covered with sand from all the the snow.

If the weather stays warm and we get a bunch of rain this weekend (as forcast) , it won't be long!!!!!

RichH

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Hey Rich,

The roads are crappy down here still also, but I have just been out of my mind looking at the NSX under the cover. I just lost it on Sunday, had to get her out, and knew I could clean it up later
smile.gif

Gary, can't beleive you stayed off the juice. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LarryB

Hey my NSX is always out..
and I saw 3 other NSXs on road already! Even through I wont know who are they..

Rich,

Good to hear from you. Are you ready for a ride up the coast? I am going to set up an appointment with Tim over at North Hampton Acura in a few weeks, then I will be ready to go. I can't wait. This has been a very long winter.

John

[This message has been edited by caz-nsx (edited 18 March 2003).]

I had the urge but not the ability. Larry B. is helping me out with rebuilding my starter while I am waiting for the big defrost to get rid of the 5 feet of snow plowed in front of the garage bay where the toy is hibernating. But any day now, I will be able to celebrate the rites of spring as long as I take it over the border into Connecticut until I can get a State inspection done.

Bob

The gangs all here.I had the bee out for a romp,it is filthy but the tires are still round.I'm looking forward to seeing you all.BTW I'll be at lime rock 3/27 with pda if anyone is in the neighborhood stop by.

Good to hear you all survived this Winter. Well, it's 6:20 p.m. and time to leave work. I wonder how long my 20 minute ride will take me to get home?

Hope to see you all soon!

John C.

I will be going to see Tim soon, hopefully in a few weeks. If the weather keeps going our way.

He is going to do my timing belt, H20 pump, brake rotor upgrade and new pads.

Let me know when you are heading over.
Rich

Great to see the decent weather has pumped life into all you guys.

Larry B., are you still detailing!!! LOL

i had mine out the whole weekend as well...but today when i was doin a wash i found the paint on my ww front lip was cracked and peeling ... well thank god the paint is covered for five years and will get a re spray in two weeks....maybe i will stop by Larry's while im up that way.

Talk about getting the urge!!!

I was at North Hampton Acura today. There was a Black 94 having Ring and Pinion (SP), Einbach Springs, Tubi Exhaust, Fiske Wheels, and New Rubber done.

I guess this owner is ready to go.

I was told the owner is from Durham, NH. Are you out there??

Rich H

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

hope to see you on the road soon .....
just got my ring and pinions and short gears....plus dali oil pan ...just send the car in for custom interior ......waiting for my ctsc and big brakes and i will be all set to roll.........dam i cant wait till the good weather comes............

Yo Northeast Nsxers,
I can't wait for better weather. This being the first day of spring, it still feels like winter. I was at my local dealer yesterday for an oil change and told the guy that sold me my Nsx that I had racked up close to 3000 miles since I bought her in september. He was shocked and said that was a lot of miles considering the weather. I was like no way man, the Nsx was meant to be driven.
Man do I wish we would see 70s soon. I think that is truly some Nsx temps. Anyways, I hope that this spring/summer, the Northeast Nsxers will enjoy their Nsxs. After this winter, we all deserve it.

It's going to be a beautiful weekend!

Happy "NSX"ing!!

Re: I'm gettin' that "urge"

McAttack said:
Mine was never officially taken off the road. I even have winter tires for those cold dry days when there's no snow.

John C. / A.K.A CAZ NSX.

I will be going over to North Hampton to see Tim O. on Weds. Morning, oil change, brake pads and rotor upgrade. They are little too busy this week to do my T-belt and h2o pump.

Put a coat of wax on it today. I am ready to go!!!

Whoaw!!!

Drop me a note if you are around.

Rich

Back