I'm finally going home!!

hmmm.......was thinking the same thing about my tres amigos from the bay. That means they have been watching us all this time. We will have that lunch.

Anyway, for LoveNSXs, Thank you for your service and welcome home! :smile:
about the "lurkers".

i visit the site several times a week and comment from time to time.

i can't speak for ken's visiting habits - i believe they are rare - i can confirm that doug **rarely** IF EVER - visits and likely hasn't commented in a year+.

i happened to read the returning GI's post and since doug, ken and several other primers often have round-robin emails going, i noted to doug that he might want to welcome the returning GI / primer home ... as anybody who has been there / done that knows, those return trips are big moments in one's life. ken is actively involved in leading military bands / performances, so i assumed that's why he commented, too.

as always, rich, we'd love you to join us for lunch if / when you're out this way ... heck, we might even fly in a few additional out of towners to join in ;)

So, it really is good to be back, but seriously? Haha, I like how I haven't seen rain in 8 months and I come home to Sandy...

Hope you east coasters / mid Atlantic guys are holding up okay!

Back