I'm backkkkkkkk

Wow....exactly one year of NSXless and missed out whole bunch of events. Just picked up a 93 locally as a birthday present. Expect to see more of me now....and that's a warning. :biggrin:

Thanks to "BATMANS" for helping to pick up my car last night.

Phong

attachment.php

attachment.php

Red 93 NSX 13.jpgRed 93 NSX 14.jpg

Attachments

• Red 93 NSX 2.jpg
    Red 93 NSX 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3,945
Last edited:
We all knew you'd be back. It'll be good to see you again!

J

Welcome back Phong. Dont leave us hanging, what's the 411 on this beauty?We will see you at the next meet.

Mike

Hey Phong.....nice to see you back and have someone kind of in my area again.

Nice looking NSX with the best color combo and a manual this time!

Any mod plans?

Perhaps a local meet is in order to celebrate this glorius event. :biggrin:

Wow....exactly one year of NSXless and missed out whole bunch of events. Just picked up a 93 locally as a birthday present. Expect to see more of me now....and that's a warning. :biggrin:

Thanks to "BATMANS" for helping to pick up my car last night.

Phong

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 67034View attachment 67035

I would have pick up your car all you have to do is call me. welcome Back...Bill

I would have pick up your car all you have to do is call me. welcome Back...Bill

I drove his car back to his house while he was in the truck.

I flogged (like it owed me $$$) many times to redline so that he can decide if he likes the wheels and muffler.

Welcome back Phong. Dont leave us hanging, what's the 411 on this beauty?We will see you at the next meet.

Mike

Mike,
It has 17/18 Kinesis wheels, GTLW Taitec exhaust, bilstein/eibach combo, Cantrell AIS, Dali sway bars, and all the brushed aluminum upgrades from the picture and the exterior body kit (wings west and 02 valence).

All,
No mods plan at this time, I need to enjoy the car first to make up for loss time. And what's up with the auto tranny????? Remember mine was with the single paddle shift so technically it's a semi-automatic (like a gu......) and I don't recall you guys lose me on any run.:tongue:

I'm looking forward to the meets again. But first, I need to stopby Jack & Yolanda since they are right next to my work....and then Bill or I'll never hear the end of it.:smile:

Last edited:
Welcome back! Hope to see you soon at the Friday night meets!

Steven

Mike,
It has 17/18 Kinesis wheels, GTLW Taitec exhaust, bilstein/eibach combo, Cantrell AIS, and all the brushed aluminum upgrades from the picture and the exterior body kit (wings west and 02 valence).

All,
No mods plan at this time, I need to enjoy the car first to make up for loss time. And what's up with the auto tranny????? Remember mine was with the single paddle shift so technically it's a semi-automatic (like a gu......) and I don't recall you guys lose me on any run.:tongue:

I'm looking forward to the meets again. But first, I need to stopby Jack & Yolanda since they are right next to my work....and then Bill or I'll never hear the end of it.:smile:

You better stop by.

Congrats love the red too! :smile::wink:

Jack

I think you should take for a nice drive down to Monterey Laguna Seca ALMS on May 22-23.

Welcome back. I see you still stuck with the formula red. Looks nice. You miss your automatic?

Red NSX w/ five spoke multi-piece wheels. Excellent choice. Awesome looking NSX.
Nalesh,
R u talking about yours or mine? :biggrin:

I think you should take for a nice drive down to Monterey Laguna Seca ALMS on May 22-23.

Welcome back. I see you still stuck with the formula red. Looks nice. You miss your automatic?
Gabe,
I'm planning on going to ALMS in May. I don't miss the sport-shift much, but definitely the power assist steering when it did not fail on me.

Welcome back Phong. So you skipped on the Z06?
Tin,
I like the feel of the Z06 but I wouldn't have as much fun and safety as the NSX. I've tried different cars during the last 12 months but ended back to the NSX. Plus, I just don't see that many NSXes on the road any more.

Last edited:
Welcome back Phong, but I think you need to change your signature.

Back