i'm baccckkk.... (haha)...

well my fellow-prime friends... i'm back. for those who don't know, i sold my 93 orange widebody nsx about a year ago (around this time last year). and about 2-3 months later jumped into a lotus elise (which i still have). while the elise is a great car (honestly a true track car unplugged... its a pure-bred race car).... but it still wasn't the same as the nsx. the nsx seriously has some wierd mystical aura that no other car seems to duplicate. and with that, plus major withdrawl symptoms, i decided to jump back into another nsx.

i recently purchased a 1995 black on black targa nsx. the car is in superb shape, and a great platform for me to start modifying with. i didn't want to announce it until i had some pictures to show, but i'll have to wait a few more days. i want to update the wheels, and a few little minor mods before posting my first pics of the second car... (stay tuned)... but it feels good to be back...

btw, i'm looking to purchase a few OEM parts (ie: air struts for rear glass canopy and trunk, few nick nacks). i remember a while ago, someone posted an online site that sells OEM acura parts (even has the illustrations of where each part is and comes from) and the prices were very cheap... any help, links, or resources would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advanced!!!

daniel

i should probably change my avatar... haha.. better get some new pics of the new nsx soon. thanks guys:biggrin:

Good to see you back Daniel.
I LOVED your old car and cant wait to see what you do with the new one.

The NSX is like crack, crank or heroin. It's a hard habbit to shake! (Not speaking from experience!):biggrin:

You may as well accept the fact that you are addicted and will always have to have one!

All the best,

Nate in DC

Hey JDMnsxR, I was surprised to see that you sold the orange one, not surprised to see that you're back. I believe this is the link you're asking about. Good luck.

http://www.acuraparts247.com/

I've got a stock exhaust I'll sell you off of my '98 if you can use it.

NSXB said:
Hey JDMnsxR, I was surprised to see that you sold the orange one, not surprised to see that you're back. I believe this is the link you're asking about. Good luck.

http://www.acuraparts247.com/

I've got a stock exhaust I'll sell you off of my '98 if you can use it.

thanks for the link. and i appreciate all the kind words.. and feels good to be back among a great online community.

i don't need the stock exhaust as i already have a comptech unit on the car. thanks though~!!

Back