I'll be in LA, Oct 1-7!

Gentleman,

Let the games begin:biggrin:Ill be in Encino with my Family for a few and staying a couple of days at the Chateau Marmont. Im going solo and am hoping to attend some meets and go out at night. Let the Prep work begin:tongue:

October 2nd should be the routine South Coast Acura meet if you decide to drive south about an hour. Then we usually get something to eat afterwards and then end up at VanceHu's shop. Hope you enjoy sunny california.

Mike, I don't know what your car situation will be, but if you want to caravan down to the South Coast Acura meet, let me know... or, if you need a ride, we can do that as well. I'm just a couple miles from Encino.

Mike, I don't know what your car situation will be, but if you want to caravan down to the South Coast Acura meet, let me know... or, if you need a ride, we can do that as well. I'm just a couple miles from Encino.

I'll 100% need a lift, your offer is accepted:wink:

wow sounds like a date! :biggrin:

Hey Old Timer, you better be chilllin:biggrin: Hate to keep you up past your bedtime....8 or 9pm?:tongue:

Hey Old Timer, you better be chilllin:biggrin: Hate to keep you up past your bedtime....8 or 9pm?:tongue:

lol 8-9pm :tongue:

i been staying up till 5am thinking of ways to pay the bills and support my go fast crack pipe :biggrin:

definitly ill see we can all meet up sometimes. we got awesome owners here in socal.

Gentleman,

Let the games begin:biggrin:Ill be in Encino with my Family for a few and staying a couple of days at the Chateau Marmont. Im going solo and am hoping to attend some meets and go out at night. Let the Prep work begin:tongue:

Sushi? :p

(I just can't guarantee that the visuals will be the same. :D)

DSC01778.JPG

Last edited:
And that my friend was a good night!:biggrin: Amazing almost 3-4 years ago:eek:When I come to LA, Im sure the sights will be on par and most certaintly better:wink:

Less than a week away, what's the story for the gathering?:biggrin:

Sup KID!!!!! Guess we'll finally meet next week. To bad one of your NSXs couldn't be with us as well.

Well I'm down for whatever social gatherings take place next week. :biggrin:

I'm staying at the Chateau Marmont for Oct 3-7. :biggrin:

come out to the first thurday of every month at ... some acura dealer down in Long Beach.

lots of guys show up. if you go, i'll make the 3 hour rush hour trek down there.

come out to the first thurday of every month at ... some acura dealer down in Long Beach.

lots of guys show up. if you go, i'll make the 3 hour rush hour trek down there.

My cell is 732-672-0194. If anyone wants to go out and chill:wink:My flight is on Wed am arriving in LA around 4pm. I'll be in Hollywood from Friday AM till Monday night. If looking to go out and party with whoever is down:biggrin:

Back