I'll be in LA Nov 10-18...

I'll be in LA from Nov 10-18 and would love to hit up the Cars and Coffee meet or anything else thats going down. Last time I was there I was lucky enough to meet alot of you guys at the South Coast Acura meet. I'll be renting a car but my schedule is tight so let me know whats on tap! :biggrin:

I'm down for Cars and Coffee...I live close enough (by L.A. standards). P.M. me if you got time to hang out.......

The South Coast Acura meet is the first Thursday of the month, so you won't be here for that, on Nov. 5th. There will be Cars and Coffee though on Saturday Nov. 14th, in Irvine.

The South Coast Acura meet is the first Thursday of the month, so you won't be here for that, on Nov. 5th. There will be Cars and Coffee though on Saturday Nov. 14th, in Irvine.

I'll be at Cars and Coffee:wink:

I might be interested in organizing a small C&C trip with a pre-meet option and an after-show breakfast road trip. I say "might" because I'm in the process of moving and don't know my weekend schedule very well. It will be fun to meet a veteran Primer from out of town and a fellow Eastcoaster at that (I'm from Brooklyn).

PS. Your avatar, Mike (The Kid), always gets my attention. When I first joined Prime, I thought the people avatars were pics of owners. I was a little disappointed when I figured out the truth. Yes, I am single. :wink:

Im working on some arrangements, where do you guys meet up before the meet?

I can only answer for myself, but I don't meet up before the meet. I'm always late to C and C, but find the other NSX and S2000 owners when walking around. Then we decide on where to go for breakfast. It's usually to Pacific Whey at 7962 East Coast Highway, Newport Coast. That's where the old Cars and Coffee was, at Crystal Cove.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pacific-whey-cafe-newport-coast

Last edited:
Were you at Cars and Coffee ? A bunch of the So-Cal NSXer's rolled out in your honor and it appears you were a no show........:confused:

Were you at Cars and Coffee ? A bunch of the So-Cal NSXer's rolled out in your honor and it appears you were a no show........:confused:

Yea! So waz up wit dat, kid? Anyway, any reason for a group of NSX'ers to meet, see awesome cars, and go on a short road trip for an oceanfront breakfast is a good reason. :wink:

Note: I'll be posting pics soon in a new thread under the pictures and videos folder.

I'd like to apoligize to everyone who went out of there way to try to show me a good time. I got home at 3:30 am on sat am and the car service no showed to top it off. Im sure it was great, as the pictures looked sick! California is my favorite, so much to see and do. It's like fantasyland!

^Sorry we didn't get to meet you, but I'm glad you got more NSXers out at Cars and Coffee. I got to meet a bunch I'd never met before, because of you. :smile: Oh, and I have the blue hottie in the photos.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129905
^These are the photos I'm talking about and I assume you are, too.

Last edited:
Back