Ill be in Houston

Hey guys ill be in Houston this friday thru sunday! Im picking up a car i bought from there and was wondering if anybody wanted to meet up with me and show me around town. Im a San diego guy so i need to learn about the Houston style. I bought a Dodge viper from a guy on ebay and he says there are a lot of NSX owners out there so if thats true i would like to meet some of you and mingle with you. So calling all cars to meet with me if you like.

Karl

I'm up for it. I work on Saturday, but we could catch a meal or something Friday evening. I am hoping my wheels will finally be done after three weeks...hate driving my car w/out the wheels???

If you are into poker, we are playing a 2.5 hour game Saturday night, and it would only cost you $20 (not we the NSX group, but we the poker group).

John-Michael

**** maybe some of you other Houston NSX'rs can join in 'eh????

pm to: Bsudiro; dvdoughboy; beckertb; fastrunner; sambel; nsxluvr; unlemming; ojas; paul; counter; jjeray; wheelman; norm; koolinnsx

Last edited:
I'm on call this week (and weekend), but could probably sneak over to Houston for a short get together. Friday night would be my last pick over something during the day on Saturday or Sunday. I'll keep an eye out on the details.

Hope to see you around the weekend.

Ben

Oh yeah, there are a lot of Viper owners around here, too :-)

Well, if the day on Saturday works better for everyone else, go for it. I say the best time to get the most people together is the idea here.

I have PM's from two other parties that are possibly going to be able to get together.

More as I get info.

JM

We are planning on a mini meet for Sushi happy hour on Friday the 11th at 5pm.

Location-

Zake
2946 S. Shepherd (intersection of Shepherd and W. Alabama)
Houston, TX 77098

Karl, where are you staying and when are you picking up the car?

Whoever is available on Friday, not anything formal but a get together in a nice little atmosphere for drinks after work.

IM staying at a friends house in I think its called Wilson. Heres my #619-781-5603 call me guys when i get in. I arrive at 4:40 pm on friday, See ya there!!!!

Wilson, TX is by Lubbock. You must mean, Willis, TX, which is NORTH of Conroe, which is NORTH of the Woodlands, which is NORTH of SPRING, which is NORTH of Houston.

If you are going to Willis, you will be 30 miles from North Houston, and 65 miles from downtown Houston.

Of course, if you are in a NSX, doesn't really matter.

Are you getting to the airport at 4:40pm? When/where are you getting the car?

JM

Yes its called Willis TX Ill be arriving at 4:40pm and the seller of the car will be picking me up from the airport. I should have the car 6:00pm as long as everything is all good. Im looking forward to meeting you guys and i hope its not that hot out there. C YA SOON

Okay so we should plan something for 6:30 or later.

Wheelman, can you do this?

How about everyone else. We need to go ahead and get confirmation of who all can meet, so we can nail down a time and location.

JM

kswift -- in
johnny010 ---in
wheelman ---in, i think?

koolinnsx --undecided
ojas --undecided
paul --undecided
unlemming --undecided
beckertb --undecided

dvdoughboy -out for friday, poss. avail saturday
nsxluvr -out
jjeray -out

bsuidro --no response
fastrunner --" "
sambel --" "
counter --" "
norm --" "

I saw Wheelman's post about Zake .. that's an awesome place .. so .. I'll be there ... for friday, I mean.

What's the plan for saturday ?? Anybody up for a little spirited drive in the countryside and then lunch at Brenham airport ?? ;-) ..

Yeah, I'm good with Zake, but the intention of the post other than to meet up, is to show a good time to a fellow NSX'r, and new member from out of state. He is getting the car around 6pm. Wheelman has us meeting up at 5pm.

Wheelman, would it be alright if me met up a little latter so we can include him....plus, when we finish eating, Friday night traffic may have died down a little, and we can enjoy a ride.

Or we can meet at 5, and then do something later on...?

Sorry, this Friday is not good for Cathy or I. If things change at the last minute I may try and stop by.

Norm
94 Red

I don't think you have to worry about the time .. we've been to Zake before .. and it's a cool place to hang out even until later than 6. We can decide what to do afterwards, since there's a lot of cool places nearby Zake.

If I get there before 6, .. I'll wait for you and karl ..

I will try to make it guys. If I do, I'll be at the bar with Jeremy waiting. Unfortunately, my wife and kid contracted the RotaVirus and it's torture watching the hell they go thru with this thing. If I can make it, I'll be there by 5. If not, then another time. Sorry..

kswift -- in
johnny010 ---in
wheelman ---in, i think?
bsuidro --in

koolinnsx --undecided
paul --undecided
beckertb --undecided

dvdoughboy -out for friday, poss. avail saturday
nsxluvr -out
jjeray -out
unlemming -out
ojas --appears to be out