If you had unlimited $$$ (what would "YOU" do?)

It's very interesting to see what people
would do w/ themselves,their life,thier family,their friends etc.
Remember there is unlimited fund, no need to work ever,and you can gift anyone anything.
This should be good!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
I will tell you in two years.

HAHA.. can you lend me some in two years
smile.gif

Not much would change for me. If funds were unlimited there would be no need to work or work the money. I think it would take the enjoyment out of living. Half the fun of money is making it.

Originally posted by steveny:
Not much would change for me. If funds were unlimited there would be no need to work or work the money. I think it would take the enjoyment out of living. Half the fun of money is making it.

I agree.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Though I've encountered this hypothetical question a dozen times in discussions, I'll give it another shot.

I want......................................
too much to list.

Just narrow down to car interests. Build a 100 car garage and display some of the my best collections....how about an NSX in every color, coupe and T, of every mfg year. That'll leave me a few spaces for some others......
smile.gif

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

If I had all the money in the world...

I'd retire my family and pay all their debts.

Then sit back and enjoy the fact that we will never be in want of money for the rest of our lives.

At the same time, be in constant guard of strangers who get extremely "friendly" with me.

I would get granite countertops instead of laminate.
smile.gif

Seriously, the first few years I'd probably be buying everything I've always wanted and stuff I never knew I wanted. But I would think the novelty would wear out and I'd get bored. At that point I'd probably try some crazy business opportunities which would lose money but benefit the people.

I would pay off the mortgage of every friend and family member. Buy a nice place for my grandparents to live in and get them a butler/helper to help them cook, clean, etc. I would give a million dollars cash to each person in my immediate family. Then I would buy my dream home with lots of land, my own helicopter and Gulfstream jet.
I would have the hangar and runway on my property. Buy lots of cars and toys. Travel alot. Be a free spirit and give money away to those in need.

Wouldn't let it been known to anyone outside my immediate family, not to be selfish, but to protect them. Certainly taking care of Mom & Dad would be 1st. Payoff the house and pay for the expansion of my church, give some to some folks that needed it. Would still work, just not so hard and of course make a garage addition for the new Lambo, F40, AMG E55.

take care of all my family---pay off their debt.

set up substantial trusts for my children, unbeknownst to them.

contribute to children and familiy social services organization(s)

spend school breaks taking my children/family around the world

and if i was really really really rich, buy honda and create the worlds greatest exotic, the next nsx. Then give one to all of you guys because you deserve it.

oh, in case your curious id invest in a state's worth of real estate.

First, I'd build a new house with a dedicated home theater room that would seat me and my 20 best friends, as well as an attached 12 car garage that I'd fill with a new Cobalt Blue 996 Twin Turbo, a Marina Blue '67 427/400 hp Corvette Convertible, an Aston Martin Vanquish, a '69 Shelby GT500 Convertible, a 440 6 pac '71 'Cuda Convertible, a 427 Shelby Cobra, a Ferrari 575 Maranello, etc. I'd also buy a Prevost bus and attached matching trailer to trailer the vintage race cars I'd own to Road Atlanta, Road America, and would take my best friends along with me.

Second, I'd take my entire family on a trip around the world, and would pay off all their debts and set them up for life as well.

Third, and most importantly, I'd devote the rest of my life to helping those less fortunate than myself. My wife is on the board of the Susan Gray School at Vanderbilt University that helps and schools Down's Syndrome children. Those kids, and many other children with rare and untreatable diseases (as well as those who've been emotionally and physically abused), need our help desparately, both financially as well as emotionally. I can think of nothing better than helping these children realize their dreams, or at least helping to make their life have some meaning again.

It's refreshing to see the posts made on this topic.

For the most part, there is one underlying common denominator associated with money management: taking care of FAMILY.

I'll buy everyone an NSX who does not own one yet on this forum. Then, I'll buy a piece of land and build my own house with a driveway that's a couple miles long so I can invite all to come and testdrive on the no speed limit "driveway".....

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
How about just buying the Autobahn?
wink.gif

updated " a no-speed-limit-doughnut-and-all-tricks-encouraged driveway"....i don't think you could pull a doughnut on the autobahn legally....
smile.gif
besides, it's a bit far for a group drive, don't you think?

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Blue Knight (edited 21 November 2002).]

Back