If only I had the extra $, I would so buy this

RYU

Legendary Member
Tech Expert
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ctd/1034983489.html

But it could be a scam because there's some discrepancy in his description. If I was in the market for a F-car or a 911T i'd be seriously considering this. Someone get this and give me a ride!

9b9c_4.jpg

2008 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series BRAND NEW! $140k MSRP STICKER!!! - $89998 (WESTWOOD)
CALL ME 510-754-6480 RAY
This 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series Coupe is a bomb and a fantastic looking sports car in its black/black color combination. It has less than 250 delivery miles and still under the the original Mercedes-Benz warranty. This engine is the 500 hp version of the AMG 6.3-liter V8 engine, with a 0-60 mph acceleration of 4.1 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 186 mph. It uses a 7-speed AMG Speedshift automatic transmission with manual control through its steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles,.Its two bucket seats, fender and rear apron with air diffuser fins are made of carbon-fiber. The 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series Coupe represents the synergy of race car performance and road car drivability. This is a street-legal race car with incredible power and torque. The sound of its exhausts is astonishing. Mercedes-AMG is the tuning arm of the Mercedes-Benz car company. All AMG engines are hand built using a "one man, one engine" philosophy at the current AMG plant in Affalterbach, Germany. They are considered among the best performance engines in the world.this car is way faster than the regular bmw m6 sl63 sl65 cl63 e63 e65 cl65 cl550 s63 s65 s8 rs4 r8 m5
AMG 6.3L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
7-speed driver-adaptive electronically controlled automatic transmission w/AMG SpeedShift
High performance steering oil cooler
Limited-slip rear differential lock w/active oil cooler
Modified electronic stability program (ESP)
Rear wheel drive
Independent 3-link front suspension-inc: AMG coil springs & shock absorbers, anti-dive geometry
Independent 5-arm multi-link rear suspension-inc: AMG coil springs & shock shock absorbers, anti-squat & alignment control
AMG sport suspension
AMG front/rear stabilizer bars
P265/30R19 front high performance Pirelli PZero Corsa tires
P285/30R19 rear high performance Pirelli PZero Corsa tires
19" x 9.0" front AMG forged aluminum wheels
19" x 9.5" rear AMG forged aluminum wheels
Vehicle-speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
Pwr AMG 6-piston perforated & ventilated front & 4-piston ventilated rear disc brakes
Cross-drilled composite brake rotors
Anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/brake assist system
Low-backpressure AMG sport exhaust system w/(4) chrome tips
Carbon fiber reinforced front apron
Carbon fiber reinforced fender flares & rear apron
Carbon fiber rear spoiler
Carbon fiber lower rear diffuser application
Bi-xenon headlamps w/active curve illumination
Single rear red foglamp
Programmable daytime running lamps w/auto override
Pwr heated mirrors w/auto-dimming LH mirror, LH mirror memory
Variable intermittent rain-sensing windshield wipers w/heated windshield washer reservoir & fluid lines
10-way pwr heated AMG front sport bucket seats-inc: multi-contour driver seat w/pneumatically adjustable side bolsters, dual lumbar & thigh supports, 3-position memory
60/40-split-folding rear seatbacks & flip forward seat cushions
Nappa leather seats
Pwr automatic height adjustable front head restraints w/manual adjustable fore-aft
Dual adjustable individual retractable rear head restraints
Carbon fiber trim
Rubber-studded brushed stainless-steel pedals
DTM-style AMG leather-wrapped pwr 4-way tilt/telescopic steering wheel-inc: F1 inspired aluminum shift paddles, audio & multi-function display controls, memory
Multi-function displays in instrument cluster-inc: trip computer, oil level check, digital speedometer, reminder & malfunction messages, driver- programmable settings, audio status, exterior temp gauge
Mercedes-Benz Maintenance System Plus display-inc: distance remaining to next maintenance, type of service due, reminders
Tire pressure monitoring system
Pwr windows w/front 1-touch express up/down
Cruise control
SmartKey infrared remote-inc: trunk open, windows open/close, panic alarm, fuel filler door, selective unlock, auto-lock
Tele Aid global positioning system (GPS) satellite system-inc: stolen vehicle recovery, remote door unlock service, automatic alarm & collision notification
Anti-theft alarm system
Integrated garage door opener
DVD navigation system w/COMAND
Automatic dual-zone climate control-inc: dual digital temp controls, electrostatic dust, pollen & active charcoal filters, sun, humidity & dew point sensors, tunnel mode w/1-touch closing of all windows
Rear window defroster w/auto-shutoff based on time, driving speed & exterior temp
AM/FM/Weatherband radio w/6-disc CD changer
Harmon/kardon LOGIC7 digital surround system-inc: (12) speakers, 320-watt 7.1 channel amplifier, digital dynamic volume control system
Sirius satellite radio w/(6) month subscription
Auto-dimming rearview mirror
Night security illumination
Locator lighting
AMG leather-trimmed shift knob
Anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/brake assist system
Driver & passenger dual-stage adaptive airbags w/front passenger occupancy classification system
Window curtain airbags
3-point seat belts w/emergency tensioning devices, adaptive belt force limiters
Illuminated emergency interior trunk release
Modified electronic stability program (ESP)
Programmable daytime running lamps w/auto override

Last edited:
Those things are insane! I saw one absolutely destroy a Trans Am that wanted to race.

Sad to say abut such an awesome car but like all AMG cars it depreciates faster then its 0-60 time. $89k seems to be the bottom right now, I think there is a Black CLK63 BS @ MB of Fremont for the same $$.

my friend traded his m5 and got one of these... he likes it but he said its not worth it.... he said he should have just kept the m5...

There's a member on M3forum who traded his M6 in on 1 of these too and I guess it wasn't everything that it's cracked up to be because he purchased a GT-R shortly afterward and was thinking of selling his BS. I haven't seen that guy around so I don't know what happened to his BS.

I would love to rent one for a month and abuse the crap out of it at the drag strip and track :)

yeah the GTR is weird too, my friend has a e46 m3 and a GTR, and wants to get rid of the GTR for an M6, he says the GTR isnt that amazing anymore, but personally i have a crush on the GTR

i think japanese cars have good quality cars...sports cars that is. i can't live with driving a car that has a not so good interior...i even still think that the interior for the nsx is superior amongst all other sports cars today and luxury sports cars at that.

Back