• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ideas for a summer get together?

Who would be down for a PHXPO/AZ NSX all day type of meet/event in like September or October? It would be much cooler I think.

Example of itinerary:

8:00 am - group drive out to prescott/jerome/sedona
12:00 pm - lunch in sedona
4:00 - 7:00 pm - indoor go karts in phoenix / scottsdale pavillions
7:30 pm - dinner somewhere in Scottsdale
This sounds really good to me!!!
Let's get 'er done! :smile:

Who would be down for a PHXPO/AZ NSX all day type of meet/event in like September or October? It would be much cooler I think.

Example of itinerary:

8:00 am - group drive out to prescott/jerome/sedona
12:00 pm - lunch in sedona
4:00 - 7:00 pm - indoor go karts in phoenix / scottsdale pavillions
7:30 pm - dinner somewhere in Scottsdale

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I'm in
An October 1st start at Cars and Coffee meet up and run sounds PERFECT.
If we run to Prescott, I'd prefer to go 17/Carefree/Wickenberg (gas up at Vulture Mine Rd) and run up 89A all the way, its an awesome drive up to Prescott, twisties galore
There is some nice driving between Prescott and Jerome (if the construction is finished) and nice pull off / group photo spot north of Jerome, after Jerome it's kinda boring slab up to Sedona

...in Sedona - lunch at Oaxaca mexican place - (the Eggs Oaxaca are AWESOME but parking generally sucks in uptown Sedona) http://oaxacarestaurant.com/cms/

(if you guys wanna skip Sedona, we could go back to PHX after Jerome via 17 and stop for lunch in Black Rock Canyon.. the place with the pies)

run back to PHX to go-kart (bring your own helmet, theirs are gross)
wipe down cars at go-kart place
Stop by Pavs
eat dinner
Go see PHX's best talent wherever
sleep
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I'm in
An October 1st start at Cars and Coffee meet up and run sounds PERFECT.
If we run to Prescott, I'd prefer to go 17/Carefree/Wickenberg (gas up at Vulture Mine Rd) and run up 89A all the way, its an awesome drive up to Prescott, twisties galore
There is some nice driving between Prescott and Jerome (if the construction is finished) and nice pull off / group photo spot north of Jerome, after Jerome it's kinda boring slab up to Sedona

...in Sedona - lunch at Oaxaca mexican place - (the Eggs Oaxaca are AWESOME but parking generally sucks in uptown Sedona) http://oaxacarestaurant.com/cms/

(if you guys wanna skip Sedona, we could go back to PHX after Jerome via 17 and stop for lunch in Black Rock Canyon.. the place with the pies)

run back to PHX to go-kart (bring your own helmet, theirs are gross)
wipe down cars at go-kart place
Stop by Pavs
eat dinner
Go see PHX's best talent wherever
sleep
-

October 1 will work for me!

Oct 1 will work for me, as well. I may, however, be starting a new job before then, so we will have to see. But that's a saturday, so I SHOULD be golden.

Weather is cooling down, gotta take the wrap off my NSX and time to enjoy the fall!!! :biggrin:

Anyone up for a lunch meet over the next couple of weeks?

Yup, call it and I'll try to attend

Back