• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Iatuner

Did a search before I ordered my hood from them. Did not see anything but good things about them. Here are my concerns:
Told me hood was in stock- was not
Told me they would call Thursday to update- Did not

I overnighted my funds Monday (they do not take cc or paypal). Just trying to ease my mind about this. I told them from the beginning I needed the hood shipped asap. He said it would be no problem. Anyone have any problems with them?

I bought a hood from Son (IATuner). It took a little longer than expected for the hood to come due to delays. (maybe 1 - 2 weeks) but it was all good in the end. Son always kept in full contact with me and shipped it priority air to Canada so that wasn't cheap at his expense. He also gave me a set of hood pins no charge.

Son not taking CC or paypal wasn't that much of an inconvience. I just needed to set up a bidpay account.

Just be patient. I'm sure Son is doing the best he can over there and you will get your hood soon.

I would make another purchase from Son without hesitation.

Not good. Heard from his wife last Tuesday. Said they were unpacking their shipment and would let me know if the hood came. It's been over a week since that phone call and I have not heard back from them. PM'd him for a refund. It's been 5 weeks.:mad:

I too have been trying to reach Son. I referred someone to him, with no response. Prime member Luke, would like to order. Son, if you will, please PM me back. Your service was great the first two orders, so I am referring you more business...

Warren

I have left 2 PMs, one e-mail and 2 voicemails this week ....no response as to where my hood or refund is. I have received 2 pms from other prime members who say Son owes them a part or refund. Be cautious if you are thinking about buying from these guys.

Good luck finding Son as I have not heard from him for over 3 weeks. This fiasco has pushed past 6 weeks now and I have not seen my hood. Melissa called me Thursday of last week and said the hood was in. I called her back 10 minutes later to cancel the hood and she claims they had already picked it up and paid for it....10 minutes after I hung the phone up? :confused: She said she would get me a tracking number Friday....have not heard from them. I am ok with the issue of not having the hood in stock, I understand how you can be at the mercy of your distributor but DO NOT promise people phone calls or FREE Gifts and not follow through. At least on 4 occasions I was told I would get a call about the status of the hood and did not. Now I am waiting on the call to give me the tracking number for the hood that they claim it was shipped Friday. I have a feeling it is not on it's way. Buy from this guy at your own risk, I feel I have been more than patient with these folks. I guess when I come home and there is a UPS sticker on my door, I'll know the tracking number.:mad:

Had to call and get my tracking number yesterday as I had not heard from IATUNER. Hood was on porch when I arrived. Weave is nice, fitment was ok. No free hood pins, lug nuts or bulbs as promised for my 6 week inconvience. At least I have the hood. Glad this is over.

i ordered my hood from SON and he's a really nice guy. everytime i called he picks up or i leave him a message and he calls me right back. he said he had it on stock and was ready to ship it out so i sent him a check and he cashed it. he was actually a day late on shipping me the hood but he went ahead and paid for priority shipping since he was a day late and the hood came in the next day! - i live in california as well so shipping is a bit faster since his shop is in cali as well. i'll gladly do business again with him.

Back