I will be getting $2.5Mil lotto winning

I can't wait!!!!! :rolleyes:

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam,

RE/WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 27th of December 2003, of winners of THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTO PROGRAMS held on 23rd November 2003 as part of our last quarter of the
year bonanza. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and North America and Oceania as part of our
International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 75604545 188, with Batch number 13/25/DC34 drew the winning: 49/54/26/17/35, which
subsequently won you the lottery in the B category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,500,000.00 (Two Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/03.This is from a total cash
prize of US $ 25 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our African booklet representative office in Africa as
indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by our creidited banker`s.Our African agent will immediately commence the process to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned as we will not be held liable or responsible for any wrongful
claim.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr.Peter Timothy
Foundmoney Int.
Tel: +234-803-4069502
Email: [email protected]

Please be informed that all winning must be claimed on or before 10th January 2004, as unclaimed funds would be transferred to 2004 sweepstake.To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

You're the winner and they don't even know your name!!! Just provide them with all of your sensitive info(SSN, bank acct. #, name, adddress, etc.) and they will deposit the monies into your accounts! Or, they will drain all the money from your accounts, whichever they choose, the latter being the most popular.

If that doesn't work out, I know of some foreign investors looking for some American dupes:

MR.WALE AHMED.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB),
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT.
PORTO-NOVO REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
E-mail [email protected]
Dear Friend,
(CONFIDENTIAL)
I am MR.WALE AHMED, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK PORTO-NOVO REPUBLIC OF BENIN in West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction .
During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on October 31st 1999 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.
Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution. The said amount was U.S $9.8m (NINE Million EIGHT hundred Thousand United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Porto-novo Republic of Benin.
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.
In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 65% will be for me. Please, you have been adviced to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account. and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.
I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.You can contact me on my private email address [email protected]

I look forward to your urgent reply.
Yours faithfully,
MR.WALE AHMED.

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime

PoohBEAR said:
All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and North America and Oceania

My guess is that the computer balloting system came up with 25,000 lucky winners out of the 25,000 participants :D

Here's another scam someone tried to pull on me when I listed my '89 Integra for sale for $1500 -- and the guy is in England, has a shipper already lined up to make a profit on a $1500 car!!!
this kind of scam must be really popular as I got another one from a differnt guy this morning...

Hello Ron,

Thanks for your response , i did appreciate your way of keeping me posted of developments on your ends. Kindly give me the price of the car.

At any rate, i'm based in England, north Hamsphire, i just got off
the phone with my account officer, who made me understand it will take a
while for a check sent from UK here to clear your bank in the US. But
all the same, i just made arrangement now, as to how you will get the
payment in the US there .

I will finalised with an associate of mine tommorrow, and he has
agreed to send you the payment in an American paying instrument and
this will be drawn on American bank which will be less free and will
really speed up our transaction. All the same, as regard the shipping, i have made a solid arrangement with my long time shipping agency(MSC Ocean Liners) who will be on ground to come for the pick up as soon as you confirm payment.

Please as regards payment, do you want the check sent to your bank or
physical address?. Please re-confirm and send to me the beneficiary
name that will be endorsed to the check and also your full mailing
address.

As regard shipping once again, you will be receiving an overage in
your payment, and you will have to deduct the cost of your Car and you will have to send my balance to my shipping agency in England so that they come for the pick up.
Please reply asap.

Regards,
Murray.
AKA SCUMSUCKING LOSER!!!!!
end of rant.

Kinan said:
Here's another scam someone tried to pull on me when I listed my '89 Integra for sale for $1500 -- and the guy is in England, has a shipper already lined up to make a profit on a $1500 car!!!
this kind of scam must be really popular as I got another one from a differnt guy this morning...

I got a similar email from a guy who said he was in Spain. He wanted to buy my car with a cashier's check, no wire transfer. It was idiotic that someone would buy a run of the mill BMW in the US to ship to Europe. He never contacted me after I told him what was what.

I don't think either person had a shipper lined up. Notice that he said the check would be sent with an overage and that it would have to be returned for shipping.

I believe they are not trying to steal your car by giving you a fake check. They are trying to steal your money by giving you a fake check for an amount greater than the value of your car and having you pay them the excess in real money, or giving you a fake check and asking you to send them back an emergency amount in real funds to help them deal with a fake crisis. I don't think they want to create the paper trail associated with shipping a car overseas.

Back