I love my job and I'm proud of it!

Ski_Banker

Suspended
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe

check the box -- who here REALLY enjoys what they do for a living? If it's what you think you were "made for" or what makes you happy, regardless of the $, drop a line.

Me??

Yeah, I do. I love it. :redface: :tongue:

Re: I love my job and I'm proud of it!!

Company yes.
Job no.

Just waiting for an opening in the appropriate department here.

Uh...It beats the hell out of working for a living.

SW-Maryland.jpg

I get paid to design cars all day.....its the job I have wanted since I was 14 years old....I can't believe I actually get paid to do what I do. Its never felt like a job, more of a hobby I go in to do everyday. Its a dream come true for sure.
I am a Designer for Ford Motor Company.

Yet from your signature it doesnt look like you drive a Ford...interesting. JK man, had to do it. :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

I am retired for a living. I think I was born to be retired. No kidding, this is the best job I ever had. Some of you guys should think about a career change. This retirement gig is wonderful.

I am an attorney who specializes in representing small, privately held businesses. I love what I do and I can't imagine doing anything else! Admittedly, I am one of the few happy attorneys that I know, but that's okay. I'm one of the lucky ones..........

I do not enjoy what i do for a living but it pays well and is easy....

I hope to retire in less than 10 years (age 48ish) and do something that I truely enjoy... :)

too bad tossing off isn't a good job.... :eek:

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe

check the box -- who here REALLY enjoys what they do for a living? If it's what you think you were "made for" or what makes you happy, regardless of the $, drop a line.

Me??

Yeah, I do. I love it. :redface: :tongue:

Yet from your signature it doesnt look like you drive a Ford...interesting. JK man, had to do it. :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

Ahhh..caught...:biggrin: I would drive a Ford GT if they paid me more haha.
Other than that...just nothing that does it for me. If I had a family I would seriously consider the Flex that is coming out this summer. The new MKS is also going to be very nice. I worked on the 2010 Mustang and got to drive a GT500 for a night...rediculously powerful....but drove like a truck. I guess am too much of a car enthusiast to be swayed by the name on the top of my paycheck. :smile:
*edit* I just remembered we just bought my fiance a Jaguar S type a couple weeks ago...so there....I now own a ford owned product. :)

I like mine as much as you can. I'd probably still go to work if I didn't have to. I'm a design engineer for a Gov't space agency so I get to do some cool stuff. I'm still jealous of military fighter jocks as that was my 1st choice. Stinkin eyesight not quite good enuf.

I love what I do...it doesn't even seem like a job most of the time.

I don't think I'll retire...maybe just semi-retire one day.

I am a personal trainer and I opened my own training studio with a few other trainers leasing the space as well.

I guess since I usually train with my clients, it just seems like play and socializing while getting fit and making money.

I sharpened an entire box of 200 pencils today, in case any undead demons find my office I'll be ready.

Life couldn't be better!! :biggrin:

I used to enjoy what i did - does that count? As long as the money keeps trickling in and my NSX dream is alive, i'm happy.

Yes, I do Love my job.

I'm a Mechanical Design Engineer working on the J2-X rocket engine. I really enjoy doing 3D modeling of complex geometry. Its cool how these engines are made from exotic materials and processes.

Rotary wing pilot? My job is boring but can't go anywhere. Lecturer. :frown:

Lights out. Getting paid to work in this office ... love it!

I get paid to design cars all day.....its the job I have wanted since I was 14 years old....I can't believe I actually get paid to do what I do. Its never felt like a job, more of a hobby I go in to do everyday. Its a dream come true for sure.

And you dont drive a ford? thats hysterical rofl! :tongue: Trust me I dont blame you. I've owned about 5 fords in my life... all of which died on me after owning them for a few years... :frown:

I work at Edmunds.com and absolutely love it. I've never worked at a more organized, non-politically dramatic, non-corporate, dot-com'ish style company with extremely sharp, witty and creative bunch of people. :D

Back