I just picked up the new car

Well I just got back to my office after picking up my new 02 yellow NSX, one of my friends in the office (has a boxster) who's considering buying a new C4S was really impressed by the car (it's hard not to be). The only problem is that his wife wants heated seats. The car is AWESOME, I didn't want to come back to work, only problem is that I have to pay for the car!!!It goes in tomorrow for the remote Valentine, etc, and I'll let everyone know if my wife realizes that it's a different car in the garage!!!

WOOHOO! I can just imagine the thrill
smile.gif
Now let the fun begin!

Congratulations!!!

You can let us know how much you're enjoying it when we see you at NSXPO next year, which will be in upstate NY. Or, at some of the Northeast Region NSX Club events this year.

Indeed welcome and please join our NE group this summer!

congrats, great year and color choice!!! what color interior do you have?

Congratulations!!!
In case this is the first: Beware, you may be an addict for life. :-) LOL

------------------
Have a Honda-experience every day!

Jon
'91 NSX for summer & '97 CR-V for winter

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
WELCOME!
indeed its a nice way to impress your wife!!

Thanks for all the wishes, the wife came home late from work last night, and did realize right away that there was a new car where the old one once was!!!. I haven't taken her for a ride yet, I think that she's going to reserve judgement until then. She thinks it looks "cute". I'm taking it over this morning for the remote radar installation, and hands free for the phone. It's my "daily driver" except for snow and ice, so hopefully those in the NY area will get to see me on the road soon. I'm really enjoying it for the little time that I've had it, and look forward to meeting those who I've been reading on the forum!

Awesome!! Congrats!!!

Now don't be shocked if she comes home wearing a diamonds-studded bracelet (Make sure you look close! They are not the one that she used to have
smile.gif
).

Originally posted by RPM217:
the wife came home late from work last night, and did realize right away that there was a new car where the old one once was!!!. I haven't taken her for a ride yet, I think that she's going to reserve judgement until then.

Smart woman! She is in for a treat! So lucky...

Back