I just hit 100k miles *sniff*

...on my 2000 Accord DD. She's getting up there in age (like me), but still has plenty of life in her. :cool:

04-10-12.jpg

Here are some recent photos. She really is clean as she looks in these pics.

01-08-12.jpg

topviewcropped.jpg

carshowparkingcropped.jpg

Congrats! Its just now broken in!! You have plenty of miles to go. :smile:

BTW, When is the last time you did a transmission service? That is probably the most critical component that you want to take care of..besides engine oil changes of course.

BTW, When is the last time you did a transmission service? That is probably the most critical component that you want to take care of..besides engine oil changes of course.

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to take her in for the 100k mile service soon. I get a discount from my Honda dealer now that I'm part of the "100k mile club". :D

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to take her in for the 100k mile service soon. I get a discount from my Honda dealer now that I'm part of the "100k mile club". :D

You're welcome! My truck is coming up on 100k and I just got it serviced so I thought I would inquire about yours.

Congrats!! BUT...its your DD and you avg. 8K miles a year on it?:biggrin: That's no DD that's a garage queen!! LOL

150K on my 06 CRV. Runs like a fine watch.

use to have that same color accord same year, mine was a 99
just hit 120K when I was sideswipped by a Cadillac

just paid it off 2 weeks before and had not changed the insurance to minimal PIP so I still had full coverage,

I got 8900 cash from the insurance and used that to purchase my first Acura TL 05 navi.

then the NSX followed as well as 3 more NSX's I always think if I had never wrcked that accord I wouldnt be here to today.

LOL

I was going to keep the Accord and fix it myself but already had to many cars in my driveway to keep it I got it new and was the 1st owner so oild changes every 2 months, waxed it weekly it was in prime shape
sad to see it go.

I bet your Accord could hit 500K mark if you tried

I'm sad to hear about your Accord Shawn, but am happy that its demise led to your NSX experience. I'm going to try to keep my Accord for as long as I can, however my work just moved offices and my commute has increased from 4 miles on local roads to 17 miles on the freeway, so I'm crossing my fingers that I don't encounter any bad drivers.

Grats! I hit 225K on my Integra before I finally sold it. Looking forward to when my Fit and NSX hit their 100K milestones....

That's awesome Ed!

I drove my NSX today and stopped at my Honda dealership to inquire about maintenance for my Accord. There were quite a few gawkers at the sight of the NSX. Gotta love it! :biggrin:

Back