• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I just got an NSX-R!!

A friend just returned from Japan and look what she brought me!:biggrin: :biggrin:

0120061318b.jpg

This is a close to a real one as I'll probably get but I stilll like it!!!

Is that a static model or a working HO car? If the latter, I'd be willing to make you a ridiculous offer...

lil' guyz...

Here are some of my "OEM" looking NSX 1:64's... I have all the OEM colors in NSX_coupes, NSX-T's from '91-'01! The rest of the 1:64's are non-stock in body/paint/decals. Grand total over 40-50 last I counted...

r10wm.jpg

r24ji.jpg

$3.28 (378yen)... :( I paid more than double that a year or two ago... grrr!

I have an extra Tomy NSX-R #81 1:59 BNIB if anyone is interested; check the "For Sale" forum.

Last edited:
Static Tomy model 1:59 scale and sorry not for sale.:smile:

There are several Tomy NSXs for sale at any given time on eBay. Do a search for "tomy nsx". I just picked up a #79 and #81. There is also the #120 NSX Police car available and one more of the minuature R/C NSX's too.

I've got a few of those plus a couple of tiny R/C versions too!

Here's an NSX-R still in the box unopened and a racing version of an NSX-R photographed next to a cigarette lighter so you can get an idea of the size.

tomy-rc-nsx-r.jpg

tomy-rc-nsx-2r.jpg

too many diecasts... too little room!

zahntech said:
Osiris,,,,what's up with the silver one on the end??...looks like that guy with the Maserati MC12 has been driving it:wink:

Man, sharp eyes as well as poli'sci skills! :cool:

The 'silver' NSX 1:64 diecast was formerly orange/blue, and I stripped the enamel off it. I then attempted to polish the metallic-surface w/ a polishing compound and hand-held rotary device (Harbor Freight sucka's...:biggrin: ). Much to my dismay, I discovered the steel used in construction wasn't galvanzied... hence the inconsistent finish and ala' Dreadnought-look. . .
confused.gif

HUGH you are too much!!!:biggrin:

Back