I just couldn't wait...!!!!!

i finally got my dream nsx!!!! black with ivory leather! i'm in california, i called the guy selling it in oklahoma and a day after that i flew out to pick it up. i couldn't bare the time it takes to have it shipped, so i drove it back from ok.

two days drive, 12 hours each day, and i just got back a few hours ago, it was torture due to the endless straight away but it was worth it. i'm still in shock by the way, i don't believe it's in my garage so i have to keep checking...ok, it's 6:32am, i'm delirious, off to bed. hope to be out driving with you guys one of these days.

no pics as of yet, but specs...91' black/ivory, 56k miles, K&N air filter, after-market oil/water reservoir. it's pretty much stock for now...it's sunny out, so i'm going out to play. okbye.

peter

congrats... and if IT IS the picture from the link provided... looks like you got a custom center exit murcielago style exhaust!!!! :cool: WELCOME~!!!

This it ? HERE

If so good deal !

Deals can be had for those who are patient, good job!

-j-

That is it! out of courtesy of the previous owner, i can't say how much, but i'll say that i picked it up below the asking price, and the fella was one of the nicest person i've ever met. patient is definitely the key to finding the right one. it took me 6-7 months to find it, and i have to say, there were many times when my morals were low...:)

psychobiologist: i live in san jose/silicone valley, where's poway?

That is it! out of courtesy of the previous owner, i can't say how much, but i'll say that i picked it up below the asking price, and the fella was one of the nicest person i've ever met. patient is definitely the key to finding the right one. it took me 6-7 months to find it, and i have to say, there were many times when my morals were low...:)

psychobiologist: i live in san jose/silicone valley, where's poway?

Poway is in San Diego County. I thought we got another Southern California NSXer. Drive down!:wink:

Congrats. Great color combo! Also great price especially if you got it for less than 27K. I like the center exhaust but it seems now like its lacking something where the exhaust used to be. Enjoy.

Congrats. Great color combo! Also great price especially if you got it for less than 27K. I like the center exhaust but it seems now like its lacking something where the exhaust used to be. Enjoy.

i totally feel the same way. i'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to trade me any set of aftermarket exhaust for mine. the center exhaust sounds great but i like the stock position.

Congratulations. My '97 came out of California to Oklahoma, so we're even!

welcome, you already have new wheels, not the oem from '91, also painted calipers,

congrat.

AC

i'm in love with the car. i've been taking it at a good pace through the hills. i have to say, driving high performance cars is scarier than riding my rc51 through the hills or on the track. it's a whole different experience, i love it!

Back