I hope to become an NSX owner soon

Oscar they are almost like Prius owners ever meet someone that owned a prius?? trust me a breed from which you will never meet again. most have a fanny pack in front that they keep their stuff in. man and women LOL not kidding at all.

we prefer to call it a man-purse...

Oscar they are almost like Prius owners ever meet someone that owned a prius?? trust me a breed from which you will never meet again. most have a fanny pack in front that they keep their stuff in. man and women LOL not kidding at all.

- - - Updated - - -

well... I just bid on one and lost on ebay... I never thought I would bid that much for something on ebay...I feel a little sick to my stomach

tick... tick... tick... money has changed hands...
I dont mean to be mysterious, but this market is pretty cut-throat!!! hahahahaha... I am not going to say too much until she is in my garage w/ Ohio plates on her... or him... the inspector neglected to mention the sex
I am also about ready to explode!!! had to sell the civic though :( collateral damage...

MPX

- - - Updated - - -

tick... tick... tick...

Last edited:
nice

GOT IT!!! pics to come, have to spend some wife time at the Gaylord, but heres the deal:
the good:blk/blk 92 with 39k miles, TB/WP/Valves and hoses replaced about 5 yrs ago, complete service history, all manuals even the window sticker. All the options, phone, CD changer and Radar!!! Completely stock, just a K&N filter, and I have the orig airbox. Interior in excellent shape
the bad:He just had the A/C brain replaced but it doesnt seem to be working with A/C unless I am missing something about the way it is supposed to work... I can hear the compressor kickin, but now cold air,like the flap isnt flapping or something. one minor ding thru the paint on the passenger side front fender, and 5-6 small scratches and parking lot dings, a little bolster wear and one or 2 dings on the console.

the worst... it scares the s*** out of me to drive this thing... and my wife...hahahahaaa was worried about a truck driving in the parking lot that never got more than 15 ft close to it. I will get over it, I am not sure about my wife

staying overnight close to where we picked it up and will be driving it back home tomorrow early morning...

moretocome
MPX

Where did you get this one?

in the Nashville area

Where did you get this one?

- - - Updated - - -

got home a few minutes ago... cleverly before we left we parked cars in front of the garage door that I dont have keys for... and I cant get it in the garage!!! (son and gf are about 4-5 hrs behind us)
exhausted... will post more later
home1.jpg

Back