I got one...finally!

Bonus...
1. Brand new TEIN S.TECH springs

I am not going to mess with the suspension, so the springs will likely find there way to Ebay, unless somebody here is interested. I was also considering contacting SOS to see if they would let me trade...

Your story keeps getting better and better, congrats on this deal. You wanna pic some lotto numbers for me or what?:wink: Is that the reflection of the yellow Lotus that is giving that "flame" look to the paint job, because it looks pretty damn cool.

PS I love the part where people actually laughed at you when you said you wanted it, I got a lot of the same except the day I pulled up in my NSX....

Last edited:
PS I love the part where people actually laughed at you when you said you wanted it, I got a lot of the same except the day I pulled up in my NSX....

I had people do the same to me too! I remember years ago when my grandmother picked up an Acura brochure and complimented on a 'nice looking 2 door', that I quickly responded that I wanted that car and all the people around started laughing cuz the price said $140,000CAD + freight and PDI. But thanks to owners like George Lucas who doesn't drive the x and takes the hit on depreciation for us.:biggrin:

That is a truly great find....very mint looking car. Congrats :smile:

Ryan,

These are great replies and are getting me pumped up to receive my car. I got confirmation from the dealer that it should be going out in an enclosed trailer on Tuesday! I will post pics of the car once I receive it.

Again, your car looks awesome with the wheels. I may wind up springing for the 18 inch RO_JAs with Black Centers. Enjoy your ride!:smile:

Regards,

David

Back