I got my NSX... YES>>>>>

Yahoo!!!!!! Congratulations and an official welcome..... even though you've been here for a while--now you're really here.

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Congratulations on your purchase and welcom to the club. Your research and patience has obviously paid off!!

Enjoy and become active with your regional NSX club. Get the car on the track where it's abilities really come to life.

Congats! I sense your excitement. Welcome to a class of it's own. Post additional pics when you can.

I'm close here in EDH, so let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

You will be impressed with the team at Comptech. They are great!

97-T @ 14K

Originally posted by HapaHaole:
Thanks Guys.. I am soo excited.. I am going to plan a 10 min drive to Comptech to see what they can offer me
smile.gif

Congratulations on the new car!

"Ask not what Comptech can offer you, ask what your wallet can offer Comptech!"

Yep, congratulations on your fine purchase. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine!

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Hapa,
Well done! All the searching and waiting has finally paid off. It took me six months to find the right car. Being patient and getting it right the first time is well worth it. Now you can begin enjoying the fruits of your labors! I have to be honest and tell you that I'm jealous as hell that you live ten minutes from C-tech
We should all have it so good!

Thanks Guys.. I am soo excited.. I am going to plan a 10 min drive to Comptech to see what they can offer me
smile.gif

Congrats on your purchase.

Suggestion: Live with the car as it is for a while (at least a month) so that you get familiar with its performance and capabilities. THEN start thinking about what, if any, changes you would like to make (Comptech's or anyone else's). You may find that there are some areas where they'd love to take your money but where you are already quite satisfied just the way it is.

Back