I found my NSX on EBAY

First off , I'd like to say thank you to everyone here on NSX PRIME!I live in Upstate NY and flew to Palm Springs Florida and drove the car back,nerve racking but didn't burn a drop of oil. I bought a 1992 blk on blk Nsx with 37,000 mi. there were a couple things wrong with the car(windows slow, drivers side mirror unhooked,works now, wrong tires/wheels,power antenna sticks ,in snap ring range).I just found out it was in the snap ring range but I don't care. I've talked to science of speed and I don't mind buying another trans. I've put my car on a lift many times and taking it apart to do the stereo convinced me that the car was perfect.(my roommate owns his own bodyshop) . I also waited 2 months for the guy to ship it until I freaked and flew down with a friend to pick it up. Over all I got a great car that I would buy again. I am the second owner from a dealer and the paper trail works with the mileage, so I am happy. If I had a chance to do it again I would have gotten an Acura dealer to check it out. But I live and learn. I bought the car for 32,500 and my local Acura dealer offered me 37,000 which I happily declined. The head tech said that odds are the trans has been fixed but eather way I made out with a beutiful car. I've done multiple things (door fixits,window fixits,intake, and full stereo install) to my car. I've also changed back to the stock wheels with potenza so3's, great change from the ADR 17's with the wrong offsets that came on the car. When I read about all the people getting scammed I realized that I really lucked out. I think this car is great and I am extremely happy to join you guys in an excellent driving experience. I'm going on my third year with the car and no problems. Thanks again and if anyone ever comes to Saratoga Springs NY,drop me a line and I promise to show you a good time. Thanks
Wes

Last edited:
Congratulations !
I too bought my Nsx off ebay even though the car was local to me. Have fun with your car, share pictures of it when you have a chance.

Back