I finally made the decision

I posted a thread a few weeks ago titled "Need help making a decision" and I am glad to say that I have finally made up my mind:

Last Friday I went with the 2000 Silverstone Metallic NSX and I couldn't be happier.

I would have posted this earlier, but I decided to immediately break her in (as much as a car with 100,000 miles can be still broken in) by taking my fiance and I up to Sacramento (from where I live in Hell-A) for my buddy's wedding. The NSX made the trip with ease and now I have to wash off about 10,000 dead bugs off the front bumper, lol.

I just wanted to thank those of you who gave me advice on my first thread, I appreciate it and am absolutely loving the car!

Attached are some pictures of my new baby.

Attachments

• NSX 01.jpg
    NSX 01.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 102
  • NSX 02.jpg
    NSX 02.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 122
  • NSX 03.jpg
    NSX 03.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 81
Beautiful car...enjoy it.

I would have loved that, but the fiance wouldn't have liked the extra hours that would have added on. :frown:

I hear it's one of the best drives you can ever take. Maybe one day...

Well, give me a shout if you head up this way again and I'll show you some nice local roads that are among the best in the country.

Great looking car! I've got one too and if I could just get the avatar program to take my picture - I'd have my silver one on too. Welcome and good luck with your new car!

Back