I finally got one!

After wanting this car since i was 14, i finally got it. 4 hard ass years of college 7 months of working my ass off and building my business i was finally able to get my dream car. I paid alot less than what i was expecting to pay and i bought one that was older than i wanted but it is in pristine condition and i just couldnt pass on the deal. I bought it from this multi millionaire guy who was one of the nicest people that i have met, you wouldnt even think this guy was rich. He's got a private jet which he showed me and well whatever you could think of. Anyway heres what came with the car

Comptech Headers & Exhaust
Comptech High lift Cams
Dinan Ecu
Koni Yellows w/ H&R springs
Comptech Sway Bar
SSR wheels, forget the model of them
Brand new leather
elclipse mp3 deck

Anyway expect to see me on here alot, this site is my new addiction.

f27e853b.jpg

f27e8502.jpg

f27e84e7.jpg

f27e84ef.jpg

f27e84ff.jpg

enjoy!

nice car same color combo as mines ...congrats

ediddynsx said:
nice car same color combo as mines ...congrats

Thanks everyone for the replies, and thanks rickysals for taking care of the pics, i didnt realize imagestation wasnt showing up. Im curious to see what some of your guys cars look like, is there a thread somewhere for that?

Kp_VtekNiks said:
Hey steve, pm me some payment info, i wanna pick up an hid kit from ya. Thanks

congrats man! hahaha holy crap you got a bunch of goodies on that car
love the rims.... lol for a second i thought someone stole my <a href = "http://www.khappucino.com/wing4.jpg">Car (warning big arse pic)</a> :biggrin:

keep us updated man, like u, i also wanted this car when i first saw one in person when i was like 17, props on achieving one of your dreams

Last edited:
I got my 91 with 82k miles for a decent deal ($25k) Needs some TLC but I'm working on that.

Any chance you wanna sell those rims???? I'm looking for some integrals. PM me if you'd consider selling them. Beautiful rim/car setup. Then again, I'm partial as I've got them on mine too. :cool:

comquat1 said:
Any chance you wanna sell those rims???? I'm looking for some integrals. PM me if you'd consider selling them. Beautiful rim/car setup. Then again, I'm partial as I've got them on mine too. :cool:

If i can get my hands on some volk gtn's then i'll sell them.

Kp_VtekNiks said:
Im curious to see what some of your guys cars look like, is there a thread somewhere for that?
Right now you're in the forum called "New & Prospective Owners / Car History / Comparisons". Check out the forum called "Picture Gallery".

Back