I finally got it :-)

After lusting it for years, I finally got it.:biggrin:

It is a 91 with only 23K plus miles on it. The condition of the car is superb
considering, it is a 15 years old car.

I would like to give a big hand for Rich (prime member) and the previous owners for keeping this beast :tongue: in a prestine condition :smile: .

Also, thanks to you guys, you know who you are :smile: who have provided me valuable information during my quest.:wink:

cheers,

-Nat

Congrats!

I wanna be an NSX owner too!

Do you mind sharing with me how you were able to find an older model with very low miles as well as your car buying experience. I could use the invaluable knowlege you must've gained in this process. thanks in advance.:biggrin:

1uhBNSXohna said:
Congrats!

I wanna be an NSX owner too!

Do you mind sharing with me how you were able to find an older model with very low miles as well as your car buying experience. I could use the invaluable knowlege you must've gained in this process. thanks in advance.:biggrin:

1uhBNSXohna, I have been reading posts from this forum for almost a decade :biggrin: . Here are what I have learned during my quest:

-read the FAQ in this forums
-"search" function is your friend
-ask questions, the folks in this forum are great
-check the "Market" section everyday
-patience......patience :biggrin:
-8k-15k nsx ads are scammed
-when you see the right car, ask more questions.
-check carfax, and set up an appointment
-when you are there, keep your impulse in check, i failed on this one :smile:
-make sure you are double up with a friend when seeing the car
-if everything looks good, i think, you know what to do from there :tongue:

Good luck,

:eek:

15 years old? Wow....nice find man! Thing looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

Thanks CARMAR for sharing your NSX buying experience.

The interior pic really shows off the clean interior. Nice find. Congrats again!

Nat,
Welcome and congrats. If that car was the one out in Tracy, then I've heard a report from another local on how clean it is. You got a very nice example of an early NSX there.

I see you are in San Jose. Join us for for some of our local NSX gatherings, and if you haven't already, be sure to sign up for NSXCA (www.nsxca.org).

mickeylex said:
Nat,
Welcome and congrats. If that car was the one out in Tracy, then I've heard a report from another local on how clean it is. You got a very nice example of an early NSX there.

I see you are in San Jose. Join us for for some of our local NSX gatherings, and if you haven't already, be sure to sign up for NSXCA (www.nsxca.org).

Mickeylex, you are right :biggrin: . i got the one out in Tracy. I will definitely be joining you guys soon and will check out the NSXCA site.

Cheers,

-Nat

Back