I finally bought a 600+HP Supercharged GTO

For someone with a piss poor attitude, as you have displayed in this and that other thread, your car sure does underwhelm.

If you're going to be a cocky and disrespecting ass, at least drive something that isnt so damn easy to make fun of.

For someone with a piss poor attitude, as you have displayed in this and that other thread, your car sure does underwhelm.

If you're going to be a cocky and disrespecting ass, at least drive something that isnt so damn easy to make fun of.

Cannucks.

How's that?

OOOOH that is NICE!

I was looking to trade my Accord coupe for a Red 06 / 6-speed (Stock)

I have had to put it on hold for the time being due to baby on the way, but I have little doubt I will get one in the next two years or so.

My buddy has now had 2 GTOs- He had an 06 auto, but replaced it with an 05 6-speed. These cars are a serious kick in the pants, and they sound mean as hell with headers too. The GTO is so underated it is silly. Great fun to drive!
I posted on this before- Beyond Expectations

As far as the handling is concerned- My car will be highway driven, and shined up for fun- I am not looking to go attacking any serious twisties, or tracking it on a road course. I just want to get on the highway in a hurry, and maybe participate in some run what ya brung events at the drag strip to see what it will do.

Your car looks really sharp- congrats, keep us (or at least me) informed on it.

Philip

On the way back I was averaging 28MPG at 75MPH cruising speeds (too many CHP out and about). It's nice to have the power on tap, yet get great MPGs for a 600HP car.

Anyone noticed the water-cooled intercooler resevoir in the engine bay? Pretty dam nice compared to the air-cooled design IMHO.

Back